radlock's The Avengers #127 - Bride and Doom review

Avatar image for radlock

A Little Soapie

Maybe it's just because I'm beginning to read the Avengers comics... but it seems a little bit soap-opera-ish. There are a bunch of relationship issues - between Quicksilver and his sister the Scarlet Witch & between Mantis and the Swordsman. I more the action type. But there was a fair share of action, I guess.

I did like how a lot of heroes are featured in this issue. It was fun to see heroes using their powers for entertainment, like Medusa juggling with her hair.

I was surprised when I turned to the next issue of the Avengers and did not find the conclusion to the battle with Ultron-7. Apparently I would have to get Fantastic Four 150, if I want to know what happened. I guess that's how they sell comics!