Zack Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 371

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zack Freeman

No Caption Provided
    The second part of the "Legacy" storyline unfolds, bringing the Wolf-Man closer to the conclusion of his own title.

THE GOOD
    Jason Howard is an amazing artist. His line work is clean, his characters are dynamic and his layouts are engaging. I especially liked the double-splash reveal of all werewolves gathered before their leader. The back-up feature he did all by himself (about a cold war between blue skinned and red creatures) is actually better than the main feature.

THE BAD
    While this is better than Invincible Returns, it's still a bit hard to follow.  It feels like a lot of clutter without much of a throughline to follow the plot clearly. I suppose that might be different if I'd read this title from the first issue, or even from the beginning of this storyline, but I'm not entirely sure.

THE VERDICT.
    While Jason Howard is a name I'll definitely be looking out for in the future, I don't have much desire to check this title out after this issue. It just doesn't offer much that I haven't already seen in so many other superhero comics from Marvel and DC.

2/5
    Sir Duke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1  Edited By Sir Duke

Why are you reviewing this title?  You yourself admit you made no effort to learn anything about the book or even this storyline.  You made legitimate criticisms and complaints about Invincible Returns, but this is equivalent to coming into a movie an hour in and then complaining it's not accessible to you.  Of course it's hard to follow if you don't even bother to look up what happened in the first 21 issues of a 25 issue series.  Quite frankly, you have no business reviewing this book.

BDog23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BDog23

Sir Duke I agree completely with you. Plus this  second part of an ark do you even know who the characters are?

Bats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Bats

Although I was more into it when the comic first debuted - i still think its a pretty awesome book. 
    Too bad its ending soon...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.