Chise becomes a dragon and swims through the earth’s ley lines to reach the Sargant family house, Elias and the others in tow. Together they make their way to Philomela, but she’s too corrupted by the Testament to hear their words. To save her, Chise must delve into Philomela’s inner world. What does she find there?
“The people who want to help can reach out their hands.”
- Chapter 86: A burnt child dreads the fire. I
- Chapter 87: A burnt child dreads the fire. II
- Chapter 88: Give a thief enough rope and he'll hang himself. I
- Chapter 89: Give a thief enough rope and he'll hang himself. II
- Chapter 90: Of two evils, choose the lesser. I