The stolen grimoire was thought long gone, but it turns out it’s still hidden within the College. But why leave the stolen goods so close to the scene of the crime? The College alchemists are left scratching their heads in confusion. Meanwhile, weeks stuck in lockdown leave tempers short, and minor misunderstandings lead to major doubts. All it takes is one small incident for strings drawn tight to snap.
- Chapter 76: Needs must when the Devil drives. II
- Chapter 77: Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.
- Chapter 78: Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. II
- Chapter 79: Coming events cast their shadows before. I
- Chapter 80: Coming events cast their shadows before. II
Log in to comment