cm_cameron's The Amazing Spider-Man #579 - Unscheduled Stop, Part 2 review

Avatar image for cm_cameron

VidReview #3 - The Amazing Spider-Man #579

The third edition of my video review series. I'm starting to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera, so hopefully the delivery has improved to match.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #579 - Unscheduled Stop, Part 2

Part 2 of "Unscheduled Stop" 0

At the F.E.A.S.T. Center, May Parker is disappointed that Peter is late arriving. She sees a report on the TV about the subway car accident, but disregards it upon finding out that it was a private car for the sequestered jurors in t he case against Giacomo. Meanwhile, Peter tries to quickly web up the ceiling as much as possible, but it's still not holding. Spider-Man tries to get Shocker to reveal how he got down to this level, so that they can all manage to escape with their lives. He threa...