haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #544 - One More Day, Part 1 review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

Worst Story Arc ever?

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider man issue 544. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #544 - One More Day, Part 1

Still waiting.... 0

Everyone else seems really excited about this new arc. I'm giving it 4 stars because it is strong writing with great visual representation. That being said, however, I'm still waiting for this story to move itself along. I feel like I bought a comic for essentially one scene - Peter begging Tony for financial help for Aunt May. There were a couple of other components to the plot but they felt very over-shadowed. If there isn't any action after the JMS run, I'll probably drop this book from my pu...

This One More Day is Yours and Mine! 0

SPOILER ALERT! This is it folks! Joe Quesada's sinister plan to unearth the Spider-Marriage starts here! We've heard him complain about it ever since the day he stepped in to the grand title of editor in chief, and now his solution is finally coming to fruition! So how is it? So far it's off to a good start, but it's still too early to tell whether this story will go down as a classic, or a catastrophe. Not a lot happens in part 1, and it looks like we'll only get into the meat of the story come...