Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

New Batman Beyond Series with Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Who else would love a new Batman Beyond series that focuses on Terry McGinnis as the Batman of Gotham’s future written by BATMAN super-star creative team Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo?

Snyder has expressed multiple times in the past his love for the character and the world that was first introduced to fans in the animated series, even going so far as to plant subtly nods to the character within his run on BATMAN, from introducing Powers Industries within the main canon to even having Bruce Wayne wear the Batman Beyond suit for a short time. So it's obvious that this creative team loves those characters and the future version of Gotham that they originate from.

Personally I’d love to see this creative team helm a Batman Beyond series, but I was curious if anyone else would be interested in seeing a book with this team on it as well.

Seriously, who else would love to see a series featuring Terry McGinnis in this suit???
    Seriously, who else would love to see a series featuring Terry McGinnis in this suit???

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

I would read the f out of that series. Terry McG was always my favorite Batman and I loved the Snyder and Capullo run on the Batman title. This would be over the top!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.