New show was actually pretty good....

Avatar image for armylife1124
#1 Posted by armylife1124 (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

I sat down and watched the new Turtles show, and it was actually pretty good, it seemed to have a good balance of humor and action, and overall was pretty enjoyable. The voices seemed a little wierd at first, but grew on me, and they already gave us a look at Krang and Shredder... So far so good, can't wait for more episodes.

Anyone else catch the episode and what did you think?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup, I was pleasantly surprised. I was off put by the voice acting at first, especially with Raph not having his trademark new York accent but once you get used to them, you realize they're actually pretty good. Rob Paulsen still has it, Greg Cipes was an amazing Mikey.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#3 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

I simply couldn't watch cause of the Animation. I hate that kind of animation

Avatar image for funrush
#4 Posted by Funrush (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

I simply couldn't watch cause of the Animation. I hate that kind of animation

Could be worse... oh, hey Green Lantern TAS!

Avatar image for AssertingValor
#5 Posted by AssertingValor (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

snot bad.. Animation is a little cheap but has a good story.

Avatar image for smashbrawler
#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (6033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

Could be worse... oh, hey Green Lantern TAS!

What? That's a great series, and they improved the visuals a lot for the second half of the first season.

Avatar image for Feartheliving
#7 Posted by FearTheLiving (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

The animation has turned me off from it, but I'll probably check it out at some point.

Avatar image for funrush
#8 Posted by Funrush (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@Funrush said:

Could be worse... oh, hey Green Lantern TAS!

What? That's a great series, and they improved the visuals a lot for the second half of the first season.

It is a good series, but the animation is really off-putting, IMO.

Avatar image for smashbrawler
#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (6033 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@Funrush said:

Could be worse... oh, hey Green Lantern TAS!

What? That's a great series, and they improved the visuals a lot for the second half of the first season.

It is a good series, but the animation is really off-putting, IMO.

I can agree with that but, like I said, the second half seems to have a lot more quality than the first one. I mean, Coast City has people in it now! (How sad is it that I had to type that?)

Avatar image for pyrogram
#10 Posted by Pyrogram (46354 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@Funrush said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@Funrush said:

Could be worse... oh, hey Green Lantern TAS!

What? That's a great series, and they improved the visuals a lot for the second half of the first season.

It is a good series, but the animation is really off-putting, IMO.

I can agree with that but, like I said, the second half seems to have a lot more quality than the first one. I mean, Coast City has people in it now! (How sad is it that I had to type that?)

i find it ok personally, get used to it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that hot nunchuck action 

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (17853 posts) - - Show Bio

The animation was a problem for me in the beginning but with the time I started liking it.And regard the animation the show is good and enetertaining.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
#13 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

the animation sucks ass. so i am not going to watch it.

Avatar image for jointron33
#14 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Once you get past the animation, it's kiddy and an abrupt step down from the last series. May it die and burn in hell.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.