Watch a New 'TMNT' Clip and Two TV Spots

• 73 results
#51 Posted by UltimAXE (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I love just about whatever kind of Ninja Turtle you've got. This movie looks fun. I'd bet that the Internet wouldn't be as skeptical if Mr. Bay's name wasn't attached to it. That's really the only thing that makes me groan.

#52 Posted by k4tzm4n (41766 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_guyver said:

Can't wait! With the stellar IDW comic, the awesome tv show, and this movie coming out soon, it's definitely a great year to be a turtles fan!

This! I've been loving everything turtles that's come out so far.

I know, right? It's a great time to be a TMNT fan.

#53 Posted by fables87 (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_russ said:

I'll probably still check it out, I still don't care for the turtles new look. Maybe it's my age showing or just a bit of nostalgia. I really like the way they look from the movie in the early 90s. Who knows, though, maybe it'll grow on me once I see it. They just look like human roaches in the trailers, to me.

I'll see this, but probably won't like it either cause of the look. I like the 90s movies too. I'm not really a fan of these reboots.

#54 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1219 posts) - - Show Bio

All the CRAPPY Michael Bay movies make the most money. What is wrong with this world!?!?!?!?

People just have no taste...That's nothing new, really....

Avatar image for the_impersonator
#55 Posted by The Impersonator (8500 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too early to say that. You'll have to watch the movie first.

#56 Posted by Apocalyptic_P (45 posts) - - Show Bio

What is wrong with donatello's voice...he sounds like a little girl. The trailer had me until that part...Fail

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
#57 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm down to go opening weekend!!!

#58 Posted by Mooty_Pass (10256 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE IT!!!!

#59 Edited by matanui123 (602 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie looks fun. Probably won't see it in theaters but I will defiantly give it a rent.

#60 Posted by dondave (41760 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by M1cAL (106 posts) - - Show Bio

k, i'm officially pumped for this! nothing to complain about at all on my end. since the original movies & cartoons up till now, they relatively stayed the same. So if they wanna update them for the new era im game with that. Plus, the personalities are on point!!

Avatar image for herokiller12344
#62 Posted by Herokiller12344 (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope this film does well. Mostly because I feel like most of the hate is coming from either nostalgia or irrational anger.

#63 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by MonkeyStarship (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: He Sucks? How about you go back to school and take this class....

No Caption Provided

#65 Edited by Winter_Kills (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

All the CRAPPY Michael Bay movies make the most money. What is wrong with this world!?!?!?!?

This. So much going on right now in comics & some films(with exception of Marvel Studios) is so FUBAR, it makes no sense. Everything's all ass-backwards lately. I guess my dad was right when I questioned him about why people were lining up around the block to watch the Transformers sucktaculars: "Everybody wants to see a train wreck, son." And that's what this is. A train wreck with explosions. LOTS of explosions. It just sucks the TMNT is the current object of his "movie magic". Ugh. When are they gonna stop this guy from mucking around with great iconic properties?

Wait, I have a solution!

Hey, Michael Bay! Over here:

No Caption Provided

#66 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by MonkeyStarship (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: Why can't you stand him? I love the character!

#68 Posted by MonsterStomp (36982 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh NOW people like it. Before this it was all complaining. Now it seems people are coming around.

#69 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Edited by MonkeyStarship (484 posts) - - Show Bio

#71 Posted by MonsterStomp (36982 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@apocalyptic_p said:

What is wrong with donatello's voice...he sounds like a little girl. The trailer had me until that part...Fail

when he is on the mountain with raph he sounds like a dude, idk what girls you hang out with man lol. Only time he sounded girly to me was when he saw the gun, and that was clearly for humor.

when he says "well technically we're turtles" He just sounds like a weiner nerd, his stereotype, no big deal he sounded like one in the cartoons as well. but a woman? you are just reaching.

#73 Posted by TakeLuutzen (230 posts) - - Show Bio

GUYS! Michael Bay is the producer, not the director.. Nolan was the producer of Man Of Steel.. Think about that..

#74 Posted by Jay_Russ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87:

Exactly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe they'll grow on me.

#75 Posted by Winter_Kills (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

As a longtime fan of the Turtles in every incarnation(except Next Mutation & Image), & the proud owner of a huge Turtles lair playset dead center in my rec room, & all their vehicles & accessories, some from past series, my first thoughts upon seeing the Turtles' size, height & overall design for the movie was "Man, I didn't know they stacked sh*t that high". (Though I had the same reaction to Marvel's illustrations of the new she-Thor as well..)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.