Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Movie » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles released on August 08, 2014.

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the Heroes in a Half Shell return in an all-new live-action film. Instead of suits like the original trilogy, the actors are using motion capture to bring the Turtles to the big screen.

TMNT 2: What We Want to See

• 53 results
    sinsear912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw it last night, it was OK. Honestly it felt like half way thru they changed the script.

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
    i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@ramier said:

People are just quick to hop on bandwagons the movie was far from bad. It was enjoyable I actually like it very much. Let go of the past if the would've the updates made total sense. Shredders upgrade was justifiable because how big the brothers were. You guys throw around character development thinking you know what me means. Ralph wasn't the most he just didn't get captured and had a nice freeing moment at the end. Mikey was the most developed, but I felt Donny and Ralph were developed just the same. We all have visions of what these guys personalities are like. Leo was the least developed if you ask me, but most leaders in movies/tv are, come on we all know the red ranger had no development (hahaha power rangers) also April was ok to me she wasn't a typical women character in movies. She was strong and a do'er she didn't sit and wait for help. Splinter was the only thing i disliked only his Cg but his fighting oh man that tail was epic. Shredder was really the bad guy u have movies were the big bad is beat easily in the end and not really a threat this dude FAWK it was painful to watch how much butt kicking he was dishing out. Overall it was good lets give it a chance cause lets be honest batman begins sucked as well

stop trolling bay. nobody is buying it
    stop trolling bay. nobody is buying it

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I saw it last night, it was OK. Honestly it felt like half way thru they changed the script.

Well, the release date was pushed back for re-shoots and it definitely looked like they made some changes to Shredder's story.

WarpathLobo92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

my childhood was the turtles: the movies,the cartoon,even the series. there's not really a reason to call this reboot a bad movie,or "a disgrace to great icons" because actually,it brings them to modern day the best way possible.

what would i want for a sequel? i don't know if casey jones would fit,i admit that. he's great and all but maybe we can have him as a cameo scene (fighting a menace that has the city terrorized and the own civilians are fending off) and he will show up on the future as an vigilante and tmnt's friend. we need a more focused story on the turtles and april vs the foot clan after what happened on this movie. meaning kraang,and mutations.

characters for a sequel?

LeatherHead...and maybe Spike/Slash. both villians turned allies or just another mutations that become the turtles new addition to family.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.