Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - "Justice" TV Spot

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by MonsterStomp (36982 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd genuinely have fun with these guys.

LOL'd hard when the turtles were letting loose in the elevator and then jumped right into action.

Avatar image for jelliottthegreat
#53 Posted by jelliottthegreat (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: It's because he's only producer. That's my theory anyway.

#54 Posted by HydeParkSwag (40 posts) - - Show Bio

That is an Oscar winner leading the new song.

The career arc of Juicy J is mind-bogglingly hilarious.

Anyway...my excitement for this movie has gone from "meh" to "will definitely watch".

#55 Posted by ccraft (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I used to be big into rap, but now I can't listen to it. I listen to classy music now :P

#56 Posted by z3ro180 (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

@jelliottthegreat: well it loos good and since Bay isn't going to get his grubby hands on it it might be good. Also I wasn't a turtels fan till I read the comic a month ago, and I now I'm Hooked so I want this to be good.

#57 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by ccraft (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Something I grew out of I guess, not saying rap is for immature people, just that I my taste for music changed. Used to like rap, now I like piano music lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.