Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2160 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Bring back "Teen Titans"

yourgreekboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm copying and pasting this to all the threads you make on this topic.

Go's getting another season and live action series is in the works. The original series is never going to return with what's currently planned for the future.

I miss good super hero cartoons...

Dr-Strangelove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know people lament the old serious going away. But Teen Titans Go is great imo. Honestly if you go back and watch the original series there's tons of slapstick humor and animation.

I do feel though that since Batman:TAS there hasn't been a serious love from the networks for shows that take a more mature look at heroes. The fact they felt they couldn't keep Young Justice and Teen Titans Go at the same time is evidence of that, as I feel both shows have a place. This coupled with the fallout of the networks apparently not being in favor of strong female driven storylines etc... Everyone wants the next Adventure Time or Steven Universe, which are fantastic shows in their own right. However not everything has to emulate that formula.

That said I still love Teen Titans Go and will continue to do so. I wish more people who were fans of the original would as well. They did right by the fans getting the original cast back together and that alone is something worth supporting. Just look at the poor Powerpuff Girls reboot. Now the new cast may do something great with it, but I would think it's a pretty big blow to that fanbase. I know Tara Strong was bummed out going by her twitter comments.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.