plummyplums's Teen Titans Go! #6 - Storm review

Avatar image for plummyplums
    • plummyplums wrote this review on .

Great for Thunder and Lightning Fans!

"Storm" is the only full-length comic featuring the animated versions of Thunder and Lightning as core characters. Fans of these versions of the brothers (such as myself) should greatly enjoy seeing them using their abilities and interacting with the titans. It also shows a very relatable sibling bond between Thunder and Lightning, who are (once again) accidentally being the antagonistic force in Jump City. All in all, the story is short, sweet, and fun, comprised entirely of humor and action! Aside from the story, the art style is cute, and there are a few cute chibi gags scattered throughout. This is my current favorite comic, and I consider myself lucky to have gotten my hands on it.