haydenclaireheroes's Teen Titans #92 - On the Shoulders of Titans, Part II review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

Which Robin is on the Teen Titans

Cover

The cover was kind of cool and I am glad to see Tim on a Teen Titan’s cover because it has been a while.

Story

The Teen Titans and Red Robin have to take down the Calculator and his androids. They find the Calculator and fight him and Wonder girl finds out that the Calculator has killed a fellow Teen Titan member Kid Eternity.   She takes it hard and almost kills the Calculator for what he had done but it wouldn’t have mattered because we find out he was an android also. In the end the Teen Titans assume that Red Robin has joined the Teen Titans again and Robin quits.

Best Part

There was one scene in this issue that really stuck out at me and some people would think of being insignificant. The scene was when Red Robin and Superboy was talking Superboy says he would never call Damian Robin and that Tim would always be Robin. I thought that was touching and I really liked seeing them interact because we have not seen them interact in a while together. Superboy also says that it would be cool if Batgirl joined the team and I would love to see Steph and Tim to be on the Teen Titans together that would be awesome. So, in the end it seems that Tim is going to be the Robin for the Teen Titans which I am happy about because I like him better with his friends more then with him in his solo series. But I feel that Damian really needed the team but hopefully he will come to his senses and see that he needs the Teen Titans.

Worst Part

In the story there was no worst part.

Art

Comparing to see the Teen Titans in Red Robin and in this series I like the art better in Red Robin. I felt that in this issue Wondergirl was drawn very badly even worse than usual. But hopefully we will get better art for this series sooner than later.

Pick it up or not