Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The T-1000 is the main antagonist in the film T2. It is a model of the Terminator android with a structure comprised of liquid metal that allows it to shape-shift. With this ability, it can disguise itself as any human.
It can also form its limbs into bludgeoning or stabbing weapons, and its body is resistant to firearm damage. It is ultimately defeated when the T-800 sent back in time to protect John Connor, the T-800 makes the T-1000 fall into a vat of molten metal.
- Shapeshifting liquid-metal
- Heals from any cutting, blunt or penetrating injury; making the T-1000 almost invincible
- Can mimic any human-sized object perfectly
- Default disguise is of Police Officer Austin (for the T-1000 in Terminator 2)
- Strength on par with the T-800: who can rip hearts out of humans.
- AI intelligence superior to human IQ
- Expert strategist and tactician
- Expert assassin
- Expert spy and infiltrator
- Can mimic voices perfectly
- Extreme temperatures
- Can be melted
- Can be frozen
- Some chemicals can dissolve him
- While normal plasma blasts do not harm the T-1000, the T-X's plasma cannon is designed to damage other robots and so can kill a T-1000
- Shapeshifting occasionally glitches out
- Can be temporarily stunned or flinched if he takes too much damage at once
- His extreme determination to fulfill his orders can make the T-1000 predictable
- Has trouble comprehending human social norms; this inhuman personality could make him detectable
- Potentially has weaknesses towards hacking and electricity