Follow

Symbiotes

Team » Symbiotes appears in 876 issues.

The Klyntar are an alien race that feeds on the emotions of its host. Also referred to as the Synoptic or the Symbian. They exist in a near liquid form.

Symbiotes:too many

Avatar image for darthtoxinknife
    DarthToxinknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarthToxinknife

here are so many   Symbiotes i cant tell i now. toxin my icon. Venom,Carnage,screm,lasher,deadpool,riot,agony,phage,ultimate carnage and venom,hybrid,payback,Scarlet carnage,runeswipe, deadpool symbiote idiots!!!  i just wanted too say there is quite a few and i did put toxin nt

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
    1. Deadpool isn't a symbiote.
    2. Scream is in limbo, aka, she hasn't been seen since the 90s.
    3. Lasher, Riot, Agony, and Phage merged to become The Hybrid; they haven't been seen since the 90s.
    4. Why is Ultimate Carnage mentioned here and not Ultimate Venom? Also; it was inevitable. Ultimate Carnage isn't excessive, it's expected.
    5. Who the f*ck is Payback???
    6. Scarlet Carnage? Dude, he lasted one issue!
    7. Rune-- oh wow, you're complaining about a crossover variant now?
    8. There's no "rumor" of Wolverine symbiotes; it's just that 12 year olds happen to have wet dreams of Wolverine with the symbiote. It's been done a few times.

In a non-canon videogame.

In Daniel Way's craptacular Venom series (WARNING: Reading will give you a brain tumor)
     In Daniel Way's craptacular Venom series (WARNING: Reading will give you a brain tumor)

In New Avengers, this didn't last long and it wasn't even the real Venom symbiote; some kind of virus that Doctor Doom planted
      In New Avengers, this didn't last long and it wasn't even the real Venom symbiote; some kind of virus that Doctor Doom planted

And in several other fan-fics, fan made pictures, ETC.

(Apologies to anyone who likes WolVenom).
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

I see you edited your OP with a picture of that symbiote-Deadpool that lasted for literally less than five pages. 

That doesn't really help your case. Also, adding "and Venom" after "Ultimate Carnage" still doesn't change the fact that Ultimate variations of them are not excessive, just inevitable.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By nightwing91
    @InnerVenom123: Payback is the leader of true believers, she's bonded to a symbiote.  She's only been seen in a 5 issue limited series and that was back in  like 08.

Payback
    Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

i really dont think theres a lot
    *Infinity*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By *Infinity*

You forgot Toxin.... 

But yeah, there really isnt that many and the ones that do exist are all different and cool in their own way. The main three are Venom, Carnage and Toxin and each are equally different and interesting in their own way. Atleast all those other random symbiotes dont show up anymore.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @nightwing91 said:
    " @InnerVenom123: Payback is the leader of true believers, she's bonded to a symbiote.  She's only been seen in a 5 issue limited series and that was back in  like 08.

Payback "
    Ah, thank you.
    Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
    @nightwing91:  
    she had a interesting symbiote they should've given her better role

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.