Follow

Symbiotes

Team » Symbiotes appears in 876 issues.

The Klyntar are an alien race that feeds on the emotions of its host. Also referred to as the Synoptic or the Symbian. They exist in a near liquid form.

A Waste of Symbiotic Potential?

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Herokiller12344
    Venom, Also known as Octo-Mom
    Venom, Also known as Octo-Mom
    We All love Venom. That big old Lug of abomitable blackish blue goo. But I think our real focus should be his (many) Spawn.  

Carnage, the crafter of Chaos
    Carnage, the crafter of Chaos
    We all were fans of the others at times.,And Besides that theirs just so many of them.
    Theirs Carnage, Lasher, Phage, Hybrid, Scream, Toxin, Riot and others (I think) personally I think all this attention on the one symbiote took away from the ones with far more potential.  

For Example, alot of fans want Toxin back, but for some reason we get nothing. While the Life Foundation ones lost their lives, due to that Pyscho they were hanging out with, we can't forget that their Symbiotes are still around, regardless of their fusion into another Abandoned Character. I say we seperate 'em and get some new host that won't make friends with a Schitzophrenizac. 

All we hear is Venom this, and Flash Thompson that. I say we give the others thier own little stories to adjust too, with villians and foils that aren't already taken.
    Now, about that allowance
    Now, about that allowance
     The Venom we all knew and loved has been turned into a carbon copy of Brock Lesnar for goodness sakes.  

In closing All that needs to be said is, should we give the abused and forgotten another chance?
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RightScar

You can't really WASTE symbiotic potential.Symbiotes were cool in the 90's...it's over now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.