The older Tsumugi gets, the stronger her personality and preferences become. As a responsible single dad, Kôhei always does his best to keep up, but sometimes desperate measures are necessary—like the classic Japanese comfort food, a rice omelet. Later, Kotori’s on the brink of making a big decision, and she won’t be the only one affected by it. But no matter how things turn out, with Kôhei and Tsumugi in her life, good food and good company are never far away.
- Chapter 50: Make=Peace Rice Omelets
- Chapter 51: Rebellious Period and Chinese Cabbage
- Chapter 52: Pizza and Celebration Chocolate
- Chapter 53: Parent and Child Cookies to Thank You
- Chapter 54: Congrats! A Celebratory Spring Meal