Follow

Swamp Thing

Character » Swamp Thing appears in 1048 issues.

Botanist Alec Holland became the avatar of the Green, known as the Swamp Thing, following his death in a swamp as a result of a horrific accident. With the ability to control any form of plant life, Swamp Thing uses his powers to protect both the human and the plant worlds.

Swamp Thing Respect Thread!

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@ondskapt666: There used to be a really good respect thread that @matchesmalone21 created and updated with a lot of great facts and scans but it appears that the thread has been deleted as I am getting a 404 error anytime I try to go to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@ondskapt666: There used to be a really good respect thread that @matchesmalone21 created and updated with a lot of great facts and scans but it appears that the thread has been deleted as I am getting a 404 error anytime I try to go to it.

There is none New 52 Swamp thing Respect Thread anymore,because new copyrights rules......maybe in the future I'll make another thread.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@cap10nate said:

There is none New 52 Swamp thing Respect Thread anymore,because new copyrights rules......maybe in the future I'll make another thread.

The copy right rules ruined a good thread then... I hope this can suffice for now?

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@matchesmalone21: That sucks. Were you asked to remove them or were they just deleted? What about the new rules did it violate? Is there only so much per issue that can be scanned or is it more of a judgment call?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: That sucks. Were you asked to remove them or were they just deleted? What about the new rules did it violate? Is there only so much per issue that can be scanned or is it more of a judgment call?

They asked me to adapt myself the new rules,which I refused. I said I do not follow these rules, then they told me I could not update without follow the new rules, which are allowed to post 3 scans per issue and if by chance I've to post another scan....I would have to describe it...with words.

So I asked them to delete it all

mcecuapr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

breakyourballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update thread.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.