Cosmic Awareness?

Methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Methias

What are we using as the definition of cosmic awareness for the power section? If it means being omniscient then Deadpool doesn't belong there, but since he is up there (#22 right now) it seems that it is taking into account the fact that he is fully aware that his "cosmos" is fictional. Any ideas how we are ranking people on this? (besides the obvious popularity contest)

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ms. Invisible

I reckon the power on here is pretty ambiguous. Binary could see different energy patterns, where I believe some characters like Galactus just know everything about space and beyond.
Post Edited:2008-01-14 18:05:27

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Methias

Shazam (Lord M.) says:

"http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthsinisterlearnsecrets.htm i guess hed be #1 then lol"

Lol, too bad it's a "What If" though, they don't affect continuity.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By warlock360

i know^^

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hoboseid

Cosmic Awareness is an ability to see and understand all the laws and little details of the Universe, it is an ability that would typically come with highly developed alien races high advanced beings, an ability of some of the higher Cosmic Abstract entities like Lord Chaos, Spectre etc They see and they immediately know it all.....and this Awareness  is the capacity to know everything  almost infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a place. It is an ability to immediately read a characters feelings, life, strengths, vulnerabilities and the read the energies, matter and forces of the universe, etc. In myth and religion this is an ability that Gods or Deities would typically have, they would simiply know stuff cos they are just advanced, just godly, or just understand everything cos of magic.

Avatar image for astralwarrior12
AstralWarrior12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic awareness gives the user the ability to detect anything that may affect the user on a universal scale. From sensing an enemy's weaknesses to sensing that someone is taking about you

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Night Thrasher

Deadpool has the cosmic awareness power because of his breaking of the 4th wall. That's just my guess. It seems to me the only reason he wold listed as having that power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.