- Jimmy Olsen, Prince of Clowns (Jimmy Olsen, Superman, Perry White / written by Otto Binder) Jimmy becomes a substitute clown for a boy whose father doesn't believe in him. Can Jimmy make the boy's dad believe his son is qualified?
- Shorty (gag strip by Henry Boltinoff)
- The Secret of Dinosaur Island (Jimmy Olsen, Superman / written by Otto Binder)
- It's Fun to Belong! (public service message by Binky / written by Jack Schiff)
- The State Trooper in Action (full text article by John Maxon)
- Little Pete (gag strip by Henry Boltinoff)
- The Invisible Jimmy Olsen (Jimmy Olsen, Superman, Perry White, Lois Lane, Daily Planet / written by Otto Binder)
Superman: I've searched everywhere, Perry-- and I can't find a trace of Jimmy Olsen!
Jimmy Olsen (invisible): But, Superman-- I'm right here!... Oh, what's the use! I'm trapped in the 4th dimension--and nobody can see or hear me!