- Cover by Kurt Schaffenberger.
- "The Satanic Schemes of S.K.U.L!" (part 1) "Lois Teams up with Lana" (part 2) written by Leo Dorfman, penciled and inked by Kurt Schaffenberger.
- "The Invisible Handicap!" Public service message written by Jack Schiff.
- "Meet TV's Lois Lane" 1 page full text biography of actress Noel Neill.
- "Cap's Hobby Center" activity page by Henry Boltinoff.
- Newly elected Senator Perry White turns over his editorial duties to Mr. Van Benson.
- The story continued in next issue.
"Could Superman's 'Clark Kent' disguise fool you ... all of the time ... or even some of the time? So how can he keep on fooling the world? Here is the story we have never dared publish before!"
Superman: I'll tell you why I'll never marry you, Lana, or you, Lois! Who wants a wife so stupid she doesn't realize I'm Superman when I take off my Clark Kent glasses?