- Cover by Kurt Schaffenberger.
- "Lois Lane's Greatest Rival!" (Lois Lane, Superman, Jimmy Olsen, Lana Lang, Perry White, Lucy Lane, Supergirl : an imaginary story)
- "Are You a Litter-Bug?" (public service message by Henry Boltinoff)
- "Peg" gag strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- "The Amazing Hydro-Girl!" (Lois, Superman, Jimmy, Lucy, Anti-Superman Gang) written by Otto Binder, penciled and inked by Kurt Schaffenberger. Reprinted in The Superman Family #167.
- "Get Lost, Superman!" (Lois, Lana, Superman, Jimmy, Lucy, Superboy, Sylvia, Ti-Arra)
- "Cap's Hobby Center" activity page by Henry Boltinoff.
Superman: Gr-Great stars! Lois and Lana got so mad at me, they used my human deep-freeze to put themselves in suspended animation for 5,000 years! And if I reverse the process, they'll die!
"The tables are turned! Yes...Lois and Land have had it! See how the Man of Steel suffers when they tell him off in... 'Get Lost, Superman!'"
"Goodbye, Superman! We're tired of waiting for you to propose. When we wake up in the future, you'll be dead, dead, dead! Lois and Lana"