Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

What makes Superman who he is?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know it has been said many times but let me assume this one second I am the first.

What makes Superman one of a kind when it comes to a hero.

As Clark Kent and his past growing up on the farm and the strict nature of his adopted parents.

Or in some instance the friendships of those around him.

Or the ghost of the past on one long dead world.

The friends and heroes that come when he needs them.

When he loses his powers how he still stands for truth and justice and the underdog.

How he always tries his best to follow his morel code that he learned when young.

I mean these things makes him unique in a world that some say we can give away superman's powers but nobody else would be superman.

He just is the one of a kind soul who demands respect because he risk it all he always wants the best for others and does what ever he can to achieve that end.

Even if it means doing nothing and hoping for the best.

Where has the boyscout gone , the person whom can find the best in all people and bring it to the surface the one that turns a dark heart into a light for all to rally around.

If you write him any other way it just does not feel like him.

Of character he has tons and this is why he has lasted through the ages.

Not because he can lift a planet but because he can inspire that planet to be more and achieve great things.

Return to the basics of the man in red and blue. Return to the basics and when one day he does get with Diana after a long life with Lois we can say.

I have been waiting for this as well.

The warrior boy scout.

The one who always brings the tools for the jobs ahead.

Just because your good in nature does not mean you cannot be a warrior for King Arthur was bold and brave and noble and still he pulled the sword from the stone and used that same sword to defend life , liberty and pulled a country from the brink of chaos.

One table with many heroes.

Maybe the league should be like the knights.

Many defenders doing what is good and just.

That is what makes Superman the leader of the league.

Same as King Arthur.

Noble souls who just want to do what is good and fair for all.

Maybe I am wrong.

I put the question to the board.

The real battle superman faces is the writers.

For so many have forgot what truth and justice is.

How can they write about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.