Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Unboxing: Funko Legion of Collectors -- Superman Box

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

That Golden Age Superman figure looks really cool, the amount of articulation is something missing from a lot of DC's figures these days.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@lvenger: Yeah, I wasn't expecting the arms to bend. Cool packaging and everything.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dejilur said:

BRAKING NEWS: my buddy's sister makes $70 /hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $14224 just working on the computer for a few hours.

check my source_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+http://www.jobocean3.com

@sc my friend is he a spammer?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.