Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

PC superman even can survival big bang

• 62 results
    PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There his best durable feats:

PC superman back the big bang before:

No Caption Provided

PC superman powering through the mass of entire creation and its gravity,in the dawn of creation,the gravity,mass,pressure,all was nearly-infinite(from wiki)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

where is PC superman?he subjected big bang,they are even dont belive PC superman can take this,they are belive superman was death

No Caption Provided

so,PC superman death?no,he inside the big bang itself(this moment,universe was formed by dawn of creation)and destroy CENTRAL pyrimid

No Caption Provided

but when PC superman destroy pyrimid,he triggered a wave of energy that made him vanish from the universe and that made every hero disappear from the universe alongside with him,Superman still exist,PC superman not only took a Physical explosion, even immune to time manipulation

No Caption Provided

that best PC superman durable feats,even beyond skyfather levels

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes you wonder how Lex Luthor was relevant.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad
    AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam: Maybe he asked Batman for his Superman repellent bat-spray?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pocket Verse Superboy,who far weaker than PC superman:

He channels the energies that could destroy his pocket earth or maybe his pocket Universe

No Caption Provided

Even on this dying condition He is still capable of time traveling against the manipulation force of TT

No Caption Provided

How powerful were this energies you might ask?

Well apparently The Time Trapper was actually capable of nullify the effects of the Anti-Monitor anti-matter destruction force of the Infinite Crisis. This means that Pocket Verse Superboy body was capable of channel those energies in order to save his world.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

so,he take a energy enough destroy universe

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@awesam said:

haha gotta agree there :)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Nerx

@awesam said:

Makes you think that supes lost to AM because of PIS when he should be able to singlehandedly solo

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

Makes you think that supes lost to AM because of PIS when he should be able to singlehandedly solo

2 Supermen did in fact held their own against Anti Monitor for a while and managed to crack their armor.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: the whole event is full of bull, Pariah survived Crisis (antimatter) but only to get shot by Alex with a regular pistol.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By consolemaster001

LOL

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy-Prime did. So I guess PC Superman can too. I just hope they don't make New 52 Superman like SA Superman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerWoman

@sandman_: NOpe,SBP never took a big bang,my friend

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

earth-51 still exist,just without life,SBP not SA superman level,even not close Pocket Verse Superboy level,who far weaker than SA superman

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: He did. It was revealed in Legion Of 3 Crisis or whatever the name was. That universe gets rebuilt by the moniter of that universe later on.

PowerWoman147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_: The scan clear tell us,is not a big bang,just kill all of the life in the universe ,you can see scan,"rebuilt"doesnt mean anything

we can see scan:

the universe still here,but not life,you can see,even here has shine

No Caption Provided

you dont need to guess SA superman,read my scan,SA superman take a real big bang,that much better than SBP

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman147: It doesn't state it was entropy, you are right about that. But its still a universal explosion. Can't we just leave it at that? :/

PowerWoman147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_: sure,that was still very powerful feats,sbp took a kill all of the life in the universe explosion

no problem

WTF,what entropy?big bang not entropy

PowerWoman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I re-read Final crisis,the earth-51 was destroyed..so.. based on that comic you could argue that, the light shinning on the plant is just residual energy from the big bang.

I'm sorry.I'm wrong@sandman_:

PowerWoman456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here was rebuilt earth-51 by the moniter

No Caption Provided

so,I'M just wrong this,monarch really destroy earth-51,SBP durable was close to SA superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PowerWoman

Superman flies at light speed and faster by muscle alone, at trick that requires infinite physical strength, read Elliot Maggins’ two Superwoman Stories, starting with DCCP (DC Annual #2).

That mean,PC superman maybe has infinite muscle strength(well,just a point,for me,I agree)

and I found some scans:superman and supergirl can destroy galaxy without raising a sweat

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

superman and supergirl take 100 galaxies pound/quasar(a quasar energy more than 1000 galaxies)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Supergirl/Superman support galaxies weight (if he not,earth would be destroyed)and break hold the universe together blackstarr power:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

so,blackstarr power is exaggerat ?

No Caption Provided

Nope,DC prove she power no exaggerate:she power enough control entire universe

PC supergirl fight with COIE AM Origin version,most weakest version and almost kill him,,but how powerful is he?

well.even this just most weakest version COIE AM,he still destroy universe with easily:

suprema,PC supergirl another version,but same person:enough lift entire universe weight,scan prove superman/supergirl equal in muscle strength:

Add some PC shazam feats:

take Invincible Man,who has BIG BANG itself power:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

In the PC,shazam has true invulnerable too,just like PC superman,he was real powerful charater in the pre-crisis,not like PC DS or PC mon-el,shazam family even cant hurt each other,and equal to strength

No Caption Provided

here,shazam move a oversize star:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

shazam family moved planets feats:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

shazam family move galaxy and speed feats

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

mary marvel could exist in a plane where no matter could exist at all--A realm called Infinity, existing outside of the universe. It was completely pitch black, and they were assumed to have died when they went into it, and yet, when we see them were completely fine and conscious.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
    deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@killemall said:

@awesam said:

Well, Anti-Monitor is a multiversal being.

And he was fighting Bronze age Superman, not Silver age, which is the one in the picture.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: kinda laughable when people say that SBP is silver age level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: He isn't, he's Bronze age level.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: the nerfed down era where they enter more grit amirite?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I wouldn't say nerfed down. It was still a powerful era, but nothing like the Silver ages.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

nope,superboy-prime or superman-prime just bronze age level,he feats isnt match SA superman or SA supergirl,read my scan,you can see they are how powerful,Supergirl even can toe with toe fight with COIE AM(though most weakest verson)but still he can easily destroy universe

though,superman-prime could be match PC mon-el power level

The Anti-Monitor that Superboy Prime fought hadn't absorbed a single universe at all. Then one Supergirl fought had already absorbed hundreds of them so Superboy Prime would have died if he did what Supergirl did as Anti-Monitor was much more powerful because he had absorbed hundreds of universes while SCW Anti-Monitor hadn't absorbed even one.

also,Earth 2 Superman defeated an Anti-Monitor who was already severely weakened.earth-2 superman isnt as powerful as sa superman,but if story need,he would be equal to SA superman(DC downplay SA superman)

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: In fact,Anti Monitor could harm Superman and kill supergirl only because of the different laws in the Anti Matter universe

scan:Elsewhere he is all-powerful, unstoppable, and invulnerable. But here. . .

No Caption Provided

SA superman and SA supergirl was crazy powerful,I think here most people know it,but,SA superman true power level should be more and more crazy

PowerWoman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@logy5000: the nerfed down era where they enter more grit amirite?

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/is-superman-s-build-a-result-of-earths-yellow-sun-1458066/#46

you can read my some research

Silver age:,any kryptonian was equal to superman on the earth,and superman no more experience than them,a female kryptonian also equal to male krytonian in strength,speed,etc,any kryptonian was true Invulnerability,they are cant hurt each other

Bronze Age level:superman has more experience than other kryptonians,and a superman could be stronger than superwoman just like man stronger than woman,any kryptonian no more true invunlnerability,yes,if you has enough power,you can hurt them

but even BA superman far weaker than SA superman,he still survives the Big Bang at point blank range, gets to light speed (or faster) by strength alone - a feat requiring infinite strength, btw - survives inside black holes, closes black holes, flies fast enough to break out of the multiverse into Heaven, and KO's Mxyptlyk's more powerful cousin with a casual backhand smack.I forgot he once yelled at several billion decibels. If you figure out how much energy that would require you'll see it's a lot more than is contained in a single universe.

superboy-prime best feats,I think he not as powerful as Pocket Verse Superboy,who can take energy enough destroy universe inside his body,moving-planet just Mr. majestic power level,when superboy-prime grow up superman-prime,I dont know,but sbp just move planet and take a galaxy buster,smp can take a big bang,a little too different power level for me

but if smp can take big bang,he would be BA superman power level,also,I dont belive kal kent can take a big bang,He is the biggest overestimated in comicvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

nope,superboy-prime or superman-prime just bronze age level,he feats isnt match SA superman or SA supergirl,read my scan,you can see they are how powerful,Supergirl even can toe with toe fight with COIE AM(though most weakest verson)but still he can easily destroy universe

though,superman-prime could be match PC mon-el power level

The Anti-Monitor that Superboy Prime fought hadn't absorbed a single universe at all. Then one Supergirl fought had already absorbed hundreds of them so Superboy Prime would have died if he did what Supergirl did as Anti-Monitor was much more powerful because he had absorbed hundreds of universes while SCW Anti-Monitor hadn't absorbed even one.

also,Earth 2 Superman defeated an Anti-Monitor who was already severely weakened.earth-2 superman isnt as powerful as sa superman,but if story need,he would be equal to SA superman(DC downplay SA superman)

If I may say so, SBP was fighting the AM that had already absorbed almost every universe. But his amp was drained from him, and he was fighting BA Superman & SBP in an extremely weakened state.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: he fight with sbp and earth-two old superman,BA superman already k.o by earth-two superman (HUGE downplay BA superman)

the earth-two superman even not close earth-one superman in power level,he just a little bit above pre-52 superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre crisis superman was insanely powerful, i think the if he wanted he could simply sneeze galactus away! even so i prefer the modern superman to this one

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

pre crisis superman was insanely powerful, i think the if he wanted he could simply sneeze galactus away! even so i prefer the modern superman to this one

100% right,the comcvine Seriously underestimated SA superman/SA supergirl,because they are never read pre-crisis superman comics,I read it,I never see a charater can just sneeze out solar system,even beyonder,no charater has this feats

SA superman can survives the Big Bang,can lift our entire universe weight,can crossing the distance of entire Universes nearly instantaneously,and true Invulnerability(nothing can hurt him,even other kryptonians)

galactus.... i dont know why a lot people say he was powerful,he best feats just out three solar system(full power)just superman poof three sneeze..if superman more evil,he use his super-breath,one concentrated blast from superman/supergirl mouth is capable of destroying a whole galaxy and if enough as long as hard,i'm sure universe would be end,this not my hyperbole,Just think of SA superman top feats,you would be agree this not kyperbole

PreCrisisFlea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PreCrisisFlea

Good thread.

I remember somebody on the old dcboards would always mention how Superman only lost to AM because of where they fought.

In physical power, pre-COIE Superman was above multiversal level, and, yes, COIE was a big piece of PIS. But I guess that's a question of execution, right? With the goal of a reboot in mind, to make the story make sense, they just could have made AM even more powerful.

I do not think Silver Age Superman is more powerful than BA Superman. BA Superman has more low showings, but BA Superman, at his best - flying into Heaven, only losing to AM due to location, closing a black hole by flying around it, going FTL and dimension hopping by physical strength alone - is at least as powerful as SA Superman. He lost some power in the "Sand Superman" saga, but, clearly, he got over it, just sometimes some writers forgot that he had.

What I have been wondering - why do so many people on the Internet, on this site, and on comicboards, and some other places, think pre-COIE Darkseid could beat, or has beaten, pre-COIE Superman? DS fought pre-COIE Superboy briefly under a red sun, when pre-COIE Superboy had only HighFather's borrowed power and DS had stolen power from TimeTrapper, Mordru, Excalibur, and a ton of artifacts. DS has nasty tech, like the tech that helped take out Anti Monitor, but in a fist fight with pre-COIE Superman, or pre-COIE Supergirl, he has no chance at all.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PowerWoman

Good thread.

I remember somebody on the old dcboards would always mention how Superman only lost to AM because of where they fought.

In physical power, pre-COIE Superman was above multiversal level, and, yes, COIE was a big piece of PIS. But I guess that's a question of execution, right? With the goal of a reboot in mind, to make the story make sense, they just could have made AM even more powerful.

I do not think Silver Age Superman is more powerful than BA Superman. BA Superman has more low showings, but BA Superman, at his best - flying into Heaven, only losing to AM due to location, closing a black hole by flying around it, going FTL and dimension hopping by physical strength alone - is at least as powerful as SA Superman. He lost some power in the "Sand Superman" saga, but, clearly, he got over it, just sometimes some writers forgot that he had.

What I have been wondering - why do so many people on the Internet, on this site, and on comicboards, and some other places, think pre-COIE Darkseid could beat, or has beaten, pre-COIE Superman? DS fought pre-COIE Superboy briefly under a red sun, when pre-COIE Superboy had only HighFather's borrowed power and DS had stolen power from TimeTrapper, Mordru, Excalibur, and a ton of artifacts. DS has nasty tech, like the tech that helped take out Anti Monitor, but in a fist fight with pre-COIE Superman, or pre-COIE Supergirl, he has no chance at all.

The PC superman/supergirl could be strong enough lift entire universe weight,tanking big bang for a long time,crossing the distance of entire Universes nearly instantaneously,i dont know he or she should be put what level,but " multiversal level"is just too much for them...above universe level is more reasonable

PC DS isnt powerful,when PC DS fight with PC orion both even not blow out a planet,Pulsar Stargrave power is just a sun.so he can beat superman is PIS,Vartox ,Omega Darkseid,Mongul four of them just fight with BA superman not SA superman,and when mongul beat superman,some issue a missile can kill superman.Validus,all power at once can destroy a city.i dont know why dc make he beat superman.

my point it is,in the PC,fight feats logic cant work,because PC superman has a lot of low feats,vartox or omega or mon-el or ultra boy they are not kryptonian ,so they are physical body is different,unless each other has feats to prove they are really equal to PC superman/supergirl,but if you read Pre-crisis comic book,they are not has such feats to match PC superman,What can I say,like Composite Superman says he was three time stronger than PC superman ,and mon-el/ultar boy best strength feats just moved a moon,which even pre-52 superman can do it

the BA superman has good feats i know,read my point,in fact i'm not says BA superman is "weak",i say BA is different.if you read SA comic book.you could be found they are not same thing,like

BA superman has more experience than other kryptonians,in the SA,he not

BA superman could be stronger than a superwoman just like a man stronger than woman.Throughout much, if not most, of the Silver Age (i.e. the 1960s) Kryptonians were accorded the same strength levels one to another.You'll find an exception or two, but they generally did NOT take into account gender or even size differences.

BA superman/kryptonians not true Invulnerability,back Silver age, they are cant hurt each other,that why i say BA superman is "weaker" than SA superman

at least BA supergirl is "weaker" than SA supergirl

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisflea: I'm lose a charater,the PC shazam,you can see his feats,he best strength feat is moved a star,yes,that can put him on the superman medium power level

only shazam can match PC superman,even just medium level,other charater isnt has enough feats to prove each other,like PC Bizarro or Pc MON-el PC ultar boy

PreCrisisFlea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I agree that Captain Marvel is at low/medium level Superman strength, pre-COIE. I don't think that Kara is weaker in BA than SA. Look what she did to Anti Monitor, in a universe where her powers don't really work.

I think that the low showings are best explained as PIS or as holding back.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisflea: I'm tell you in the before,my point is not"BA weaker than SA"

Nope,but,yes,i'm says BA is weaker than SA,

the BA superman can tanking big bang,but he not true Invulnerability,if you has enough power you can hurt him,but back the Silver age,nothing can hurt him,even other kryptonians,they are cant hurt each other

i dont says BA superman is "weaker"than Sa SUperman,i says they are different

1,BA superman not true invulnerability,SA superman it is

2,in the Silver age late/BA,dc creater a new idea,a man kryptonian could be stronger than woman kryptonian,in the before,silver age,no

3,superman has more skills/more experience than other kryptonians,in the before,he's not

4,BA superman isnt has PIS's power,in the silver age,he was overpowered,beat anyone,but in the BA,a lot of street charater beat him

you can see,only 1 and 4 is make BA superman weaker than SA superman,2 and 3 just highlight the uniqueness of Superman,superman has more experience than other kryptonians,so he could be beat other kryptonians,superman could be stronger than supergirl just like man stronger than woman,that weaken supergirl highlight the uniqueness of Superman too,that why in the infinite crisis ,dc kill supergirl,not just make supergirl weaken they are kill supergirl,highlight the uniqueness of Superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisflea:

Fair to say,in the pre-crisis,shazam family each other is equal in strength,and cant hurt each other

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

they are is true invulnerability too

but they are never tanking big bang or something to prove they are invulnerability limit,i cant just because a charater is true invulnerability so he can tanking Multiverse explosion?!no

so,yes,by the feats,PC superman is more true invulnerability than shazam

BA supergirl is weaker than SA supergirl, at least since 1968s-1972s,DC make supergirl is weaker than superman(same time wonder woman no any super-power)

i dont know what happened in the 1968s-1972s.i'm also dont know what happened in the DC,but i know,this is male chauvinism,It is very bad to me.Even a comic, Ignoring the laws of physics, fantasy story still stressed male chauvinism in the 1968s-1972s

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4050-18525/

1968s-1972s,wonder woman no any super-power

http://www.comicvine.com/adventure-comics/4050-3105/

http://www.comicvine.com/adventure-comics-368-the-mutiny-of-the-super-heroi/4000-114931/

since 1968s,supergirl is weaker than superman,untill 1972s

I swear to God, you don't like read adventure comics supergirl 1968s-1972s,is just disgusting pictures and boring story

Rago_Beyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: LOL you are claiming superman survived big bang by giving a scan which shows that he CAN'T

Superman was vanished / erased from existance. He was brough back by hope and beliefs of people like a story of fairy tales. These 2 things are stated in your scans.

However since big bang was destroyed as well thus i say superman = universsal but Not above universal.

Avatar image for kryton_crusader
    Kryton_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your reading into it. Superman started to appear before they began believing. the writer just made the ending seem as though it was a dire end but then they realized it wasn't so they all were in the moment with hope. the point being he was already coming back when they noticed, their belief was simply confirmed. the writer wrote from their perspective.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
    termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think these writers are taking some ideas from the Pc days :)

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: LOL you are claiming superman survived big bang by giving a scan which shows that he CAN'T

Superman was vanished / erased from existance. He was brough back by hope and beliefs of people like a story of fairy tales. These 2 things are stated in your scans.

However since big bang was destroyed as well thus i say superman = universsal but Not above universal.

He cant not because big bang too powerful,read it,its because time get change

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rago_beyblader: Also,Superman-prime withstand big bang too,he just only on the bronze age superman level

SA>>>>>>>>>>>BA

If sbp could do that,why superman cant?

However,i agree with that points,PC superman is universsal but Not above universal

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
    ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.