Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Mark Waid in talks with DC

• 55 results
    Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Squalleon

Waid said he is in talks with DC,NOTHING concrete. BUT that means we finally have a chance to see him write Superman.

DC is making all the right moves in bringing back lost talent. kudos.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

That would be good to see him again.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Not really, ever since the DCYou they've lost a lot of the best

But they've had some new talent that's been doing well

As for Waid, he said he might wanna write Captain Marvel which is cool. Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda eh on Waid, and as a person... well he's a jerk, but he is interested in classic Billy

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@squalleon: Well, it's about time.

Surprised he would go back to DC after all the crap he had to take from them.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, ever since the DCYou they've lost a lot of the best

But they've had some new talent that's been doing well

As for Waid, he said he might wanna write Captain Marvel which is cool. Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda eh on Waid, and as a person... well he's a jerk, but he is interested in classic Billy

Since Rebirth they starting fixing the broken bridges. They brought in Rucka and are in talks with Waid. Those two had massive arguments with DC.

So that means something is going well behind the scenes.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@squalleon: Well, it's about time.

Surprised he would go back to DC after all the crap he had to take from them.

I know right. That means something has changed in the editorial. Something works behind the scenes, that didn't.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Frankly I don't feel Rucka's done much. After a dry patch with WW I really wanted to like his run (and I mean REALLY wanted to like it) but it just hasn't been enjoyable

Writers like Rucka and Waid are good, but not as good as A listers like Lemire, Soule, and Azarello, some of whom we may never see at DC again. Not to mention no Geoff Johns of all people (yet another reason to hate the DCEU)

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Frankly I don't feel Rucka's done much. After a dry patch with WW I really wanted to like his run (and I mean REALLY wanted to like it) but it just hasn't been enjoyable

Writers like Rucka and Waid are good, but not as good as A listers like Lemire, Soule, and Azarello, some of whom we may never see at DC again. Not to mention no Geoff Johns of all people (yet another reason to hate the DCEU)

You like him or not isn't the point,he had a falling out with DC and DC managed to fix things. Same with Waid. That means that all talent can be persuaded to return, even the ones you mentioned.

But really it wasn't much loss, Lemire is the only A-list from those really...but he has huge success with his creator owned work, he doesn't care about the corporate characters and he is quitting Marvel too, they couldn't keep him either way. Soule is quite mediocre really, he lacks punch and Azzarello is writing DKIII currently, Geoff confirmed another title with him THIS year.

But anyway I would argue that when it comes to corporate DC COMICS, few are better than Waid. Whose works are featured in every DC character he has worked on best stories lists.

Waid IS a catch. Few know lore like him.

He has rebooted the Legion TWICE, successfully, he has written what is probably the best Flash run, the second best Justice League run, second only to Morrison (third if you count JLI), the fan-favorite Superman origin that forced DC to make it canon, he is one of the few that can make the Silver Age comics feel canon, without changing the tone with books like The Brave and The Bold and Justice League Year One, he has a fan-favorite, genre-reconstructing work with Kingdom Come, he was one of the writers of the only successfull DC weekly with 52.

His work with DC is LEGENDARY.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Probably not since Soule is Marvel exclusive, and so is Lemire for a while. Plus like you said, seems Lemire is going exclusive. As for Azzarello, he just doesn't do much work in general, and WB needs Johns so they can pretend they care about what the fans want.

As for Soule's status, he was knocking it out of the park with books like SHe Hulk, Swamp Thing, Sumerman/Wonder Woman, and Red Lanterns all at the same time, and has followed up with great stuff since (minus any forced Inhumans stuff). Azzarello's also amazing, though he works very scarcely, so if a lack of quantity is enough to knock him off in someone's opinion, then that's fair enough.

But anyway I would argue that when it comes to corporate DC COMICS, few are better than Waid. Whose works are featured in every DC character he has worked on best stories lists.

I think there's plenty better

Waid IS a catch. Few know lore like him.

That I will agree with. Frankly while I like him as a writer, where I really love him is in videos where he talks about his comic collection and the history of his comics

he has written what is probably the best Flash run, the second best Justice League run,

I disagree with both of those

second only to Morrison

I'm a Morrison fanatic, but I feel his Justice League is his one work that does not hold up

he is one of the few that can make the Silver Age comics feel canon

They already are cannon (within the span of DC's multiverse continuity timeline), and frankly I've never cared for the idea that Silver Age books are for some reason not legitimate

His work with DC is LEGENDARY.

Kingdom Come and 52 (which was a joint venture) yes, but I think Legendary is more reserved for people like Julie Schwartz, Marv Wolfman, Geoff Johns, Morrison, etc.

If he's your favorite writer I can get why, but I think you're over hyping him a bit (not that I wanna make it seem I dislike him, I just don't feel his books hit as well as some other writers)

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@squalleon: But...but...but...

Tomasi and Gleason ;-;

Those guys made me a Superman fan AND Superman title is currently my favorite rebirth title. (Second is RHATO). Third one is Action Comics.

Do you think it'll be Watchmen related comic?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto said:

@squalleon: But...but...but...

Tomasi and Gleason ;-;

Those guys made me a Superman fan AND Superman title is currently my favorite rebirth title. (Second is RHATO). Third one is Action Comics.

Do you think it'll be Watchmen related comic?

He is just in talks. Nothing specific.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he comes back for Wally Flash, I will go crazy.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to see him write Superman. He wrote him greatly in Kingdom Come and JLA.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash(Wally West)/Superman comic

If he does that then I'm sold for life.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@captainmarvel4ever: If DCYou had the best talent, why was it one of DC's worst sales periods? Sure there were good creators working during DCYou but the focus on diversity and inclusiveness hit sales hard and was a catalyst for Rebirth. Plus they still have several of the DCYou creators working for them now like Williams, King, Yang and Orlando. Those guys have produced some of the best current stories at DC during Rebirth.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love Waid's work for DC before his split on bad terms, I don't want him to come back to write for DC now. Waid has become consumed with being a feminist ally and inserting non subtle social justice and progressive agendas into his comics. He's also very pig headed and angrier with responding to fans, especially those that disagree with him. During the Batgirl cover controversy, he blocked many people, including myself, just for disagreeing with him. But truth be told he's not as good as he once was as a writer anymore even if he did write some of the best modern DC stories.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@captainmarvel4ever: If DCYou had the best talent, why was it one of DC's worst sales periods? Sure there were good creators working during DCYou but the focus on diversity and inclusiveness hit sales hard and was a catalyst for Rebirth. Plus they still have several of the DCYou creators working for them now like Williams, King, Yang and Orlando. Those guys have produced some of the best current stories at DC during Rebirth.

I'm saying DCYou was awful and where DC lost their best talent

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

As much as I love Waid's work for DC before his split on bad terms, I don't want him to come back to write for DC now. Waid has become consumed with being a feminist ally and inserting non subtle social justice and progressive agendas into his comics. He's also very pig headed and angrier with responding to fans, especially those that disagree with him. During the Batgirl cover controversy, he blocked many people, including myself, just for disagreeing with him. But truth be told he's not as good as he once was as a writer anymore even if he did write some of the best modern DC stories.

I would argue that's because Waid doesn't know the characters he is writing. Waid was always a fanboy, he wrote well when he knew the characters he wrote. That's why his DD was successful, although controversial, it clang to DD lore and won multiple Eisners, same with Black Widow. Waid is as good as the character he writes.

His Avengers, Champions etc. are all with new characters and cut from the original legacy, something that Waid always touches upon. Its the reason Morrison said he couldn't write new52, he just didn't know the characters.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By righteous300

I'd much rather see him work on Shazam than Superman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: My mistake then. Although I don't feel Lemire and Soule were DC's best talent personally, they had much better writers than that.

I would argue that's because Waid doesn't know the characters he is writing. Waid was always a fanboy, he wrote well when he knew the characters he wrote. That's why his DD was successful, although controversial, it clang to DD lore and won multiple Eisners, same with Black Widow. Waid is as good as the character he writes.

His Avengers, Champions etc. are all with new characters and cut from the original legacy, something that Waid always touches upon. Its the reason Morrison said he couldn't write new52, he just didn't know the characters.

I would agree with that, Waid writes the characters he knows well the best. We also both know his DD run was heavily controversial on here and on other Daredevil sites for being too whimisical and light and straying too far away from the gritty noir tone established by Millar and subsequent writers. The entire thread on CV alone is proof Waid's run wasn't the success it was touted to be.

And boy do they suck, stuff like Jane making out with Sam Wilson, Viv making a joke about microaggressions and the recent social commentary that is heavily biased towards progressivism makes me not want Waid to come back to DC. If the Waid of 10 years ago were writing for DC again, I would jump for joy. But the Mark Waid of now makes me dread the idea of DC giving him a book.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: IDK, Lemire was on fire, Animal Man, Green Arrow, JLU, Teen Titans Earth One (which he is still doing) and so on

Loading Video...

And Soule was writing amazing books for Marvel and DC. Quantity and quality, with lot's of different tones, romance, comedy, action, surrealism, and tragedy.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
    Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised he'd go back. It is a business though. Let him write Titans and restore Wally West back to greatness. He was, after all, absolutely correct about him.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: I don't know what one video of the 5 best comic writers in 2013 with their own personal biases is supposed to prove. I mean Lemire is good in my opinion but Soule was not. A lot of his praise came from the Superman/Wonder Woman fanbase who are the definition of biased because Soule is writing their personal favourite ship. I'd be interested to hear what you like about Soule, his IvX crossover event was pretty poor lately.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#24 frozen  Moderator

@lvenger said:

I definitely know he's an SJW, when I spoke to him in emails he was giving me that SJW nonsense too when I tried to call him out on it. But I didn't realize he'd started inserting it into his work, that's a shame.

It's hard to see people I admire fall victim to Feminism/SJW plague.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
    @lvenger said:

I definitely know he's an SJW, when I spoke to him in emails he was giving me that SJW nonsense too when I tried to call him out on it. But I didn't realize he'd started inserting it into his work, that's a shame.

It's hard to see people I admire fall victim to Feminism/SJW plague.

I know mate, it was very sad to see Waid descend far down the rabbit hole of progressivism. His work in the last year alone is full of references to his personal views to say the least.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I didn't notice the SJW when he wrote Flash

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@captainmarvel4ever: I don't know what one video of the 5 best comic writers in 2013 with their own personal biases is supposed to prove. I mean Lemire is good in my opinion but Soule was not. A lot of his praise came from the Superman/Wonder Woman fanbase who are the definition of biased because Soule is writing their personal favourite ship. I'd be interested to hear what you like about Soule, his IvX crossover event was pretty poor lately.

It's just an illustration of a point, and a video that does a good job summing up some reasons why he's a great writer

Well I didn't really care who Superman was dating, and from an objective standpoint, until the whole Doomed crossover, it was well written (besides you could say the same thing about an antt Superman/Wonder Woman bias)

Also that's one book, he also did She-Hulk, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Death of Wolverine

I'd be interested to hear what you like about Soule, his IvX crossover event was pretty poor lately.

Didn't really care since I don't like the Inhumans or the X-Men. Though I don't need to read it to know it's garbage. Lemire and Soule may be A list, but no writer could make that forced spiteful crossover Marvel's using to mock the fans good. Not even Kirby and Claremont could make that work (partly because I doubt they'd even want it to)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the Tom King experiment maybe DC is better off hiring guys like Waid and Millar. I see a lot of love for a mediocre talent like Soule here but truth is that guy writes likes 50 books a month, practices law etc. Guys like him, Lemire etc just use the established characters to build their own brand and then eventually move on to creator owned work. They're far more interested in creator owned work. At best they might produce some good work on books with lesser known established characters because editorial gives them room to reinvent someone elses characters.

Overall King has produced an utterly unmemorable run on Batman. He can write all the Onega Men and Visions in the world but in the end he flunked on a piece of cake project like Batman. I have reason to believe Soule would fare no differently, his barely passable work on Superman attests to this.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the Tom King experiment maybe DC is better off hiring guys like Waid and Millar. I see a lot of love for a mediocre talent like Soule here but truth is that guy writes likes 50 books a month, practices law etc. Guys like him, Lemire etc just use the established characters to build their own brand and then eventually move on to creator owned work. They're far more interested in creator owned work. At best they might produce some good work on books with lesser known established characters because editorial gives them room to reinvent someone elses characters.

Overall King has produced an utterly unmemorable run on Batman. He can write all the Onega Men and Visions in the world but in the end he flunked on a piece of cake project like Batman. I have reason to believe Soule would fare no differently, his barely passable work on Superman attests to this.

I agree.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#30 TDK_1997  Online

Not even barely interested in his return. Yes, he has one of the best runs in DC's history when he worked for them in the past but his work since then has gotten from bad to worse. I can barely stand any of his books anymore and I dropped almost all of them apart from Avengers. That title I am continuing to read just as I am reading King's Batman, because I love the franchise and I am curious what is coming next.

If Waid returns and starts writing the same garbage he has been producing for Marvel for the last few years then don't expect me to buy his book.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@lvenger said:

When did you take the swerve to becoming so anti-inclusive? You weren't always like this.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RDClip

First Dixon now Waid, I guess DC is crawling on their knees back to everyone they pissed off in the past.

Although I think Waid is overrated (Alex Ross is more responsible for Kingdom Come not just for the art, but coming up with the story concept, too) this is a good thing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lvenger
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:

When did you take the swerve to becoming so anti-inclusive? You weren't always like this.

When I realised freedom of speech and diversity of opinions were more important than hurt feelings and progressive agendas. Your attempt at straw manning me is a very poor attempt at an argument. I don't want writers to use characters as mouth pieces for their personal views and I don't want token diversity characters replacing established legacy characters. I am not anti-inclusive and you only expose your own ignorance in saying my opposition to identity politics is the same as anti inclusion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Social justice wasn't really a thing in the 90s. Waid only got obsessed with being a feminist ally in the 2000s.

@captainmarvel4ever Swamp Thing is good IIRC but as it's been mentioned Soule and Lemire use established characters to build their name then move onto creator owned stuff. Plus Soule is a lawyer so he doesn't spend all his time writing comics and that shows.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Is he a lawyer? wow. Must be hard being both a writer and a lawyer.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Not even barely interested in his return. Yes, he has one of the best runs in DC's history when he worked for them in the past but his work since then has gotten from bad to worse. I can barely stand any of his books anymore and I dropped almost all of them apart from Avengers. That title I am continuing to read just as I am reading King's Batman, because I love the franchise and I am curious what is coming next.

No offence, but I'm assuming you DO like current Avengers title and Batman title. Otherwise, you're contradicting yourself?

It just does not make sense to me.

If Waid returns and starts writing the same garbage he has been producing for Marvel for the last few years then don't expect me to buy his book.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
    deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

This sums up why I don't want Waid to write for DC again

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Social justice wasn't really a thing in the 90s. Waid only got obsessed with being a feminist ally in the 2000s.

@captainmarvel4ever Swamp Thing is good IIRC but as it's been mentioned Soule and Lemire use established characters to build their name then move onto creator owned stuff. Plus Soule is a lawyer so he doesn't spend all his time writing comics and that shows.

That's what every writer does these days, and it doesn't take away from the fact that they are still get super heroes and do a good job writing them

Plus Soule is a lawyer so he doesn't spend all his time writing comics and that shows.

Defiantly shows that he's an intelligent guy. Besides he was writing Swamp Thing, Red Lanterns, Superman/Wonder Woman, Thunderbolts (though with that one I doubt he felt the need to put in effort), Inhumans, She-Hulk, some one shots, and Letter 44

@eto said:

@lvenger: Is he a lawyer? wow. Must be hard being both a writer and a lawyer.

Not only that, but in addition to being a lawyer, he's in a band and has great hair (that last detail being the most important).

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Where does Mark Waid say that he's talking with DC?

His Twitter is gone

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:

When I realised freedom of speech and diversity of opinions were more important than hurt feelings and progressive agendas. Your attempt at straw manning me is a very poor attempt at an argument. I don't want writers to use characters as mouth pieces for their personal views and I don't want token diversity characters replacing established legacy characters. I am not anti-inclusive and you only expose your own ignorance in saying my opposition to identity politics is the same as anti inclusion.

You said inclusiveness was the reason DCYou failed. I remember DCYou, it wasn't that long ago and inclusiveness had nothing to do with why it failed. It failed because DC decided that continuity wasn't a big deal anymore and they wanted to do alternative takes on characters like Robo Jim Gordon Batman and de-powered jerk Superman and black armoured powered up Aquaman. Also, some of the best comics ever written have pretty much just been mouthpieces for writers: Hellblazer, Sandman, Watchmen pretty much every Grant Morrison comic.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

@squalleon: Where does Mark Waid say that he's talking with DC?

His Twitter is gone

I saw some threads discussing it, and a podcast. Its recent from Wondercon.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I remember DCYou as well, there was also a focus on diversity of characters and talent but that gimmick sank harder than the Titanic when it hit the iceburg. Hence why DC switched to Rebirth and brought back the old stuff fans were missing. And there is diversity present in Rebirth, it's just not as in your face as it is at Marvel. I can also list some of the worst comics in recent times being writer's mouthpieces; Nick Spencer's Hydra Cap, Mark Waid's Champions, Chelsea Cain's Mockingbird, Kate Leth's Hellcat, the ongoing America Chavez comic etc.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@lvenger: Yes but most of those problems at DCYou existed from the post-Flashpoint relaunch anyway and it's the same problem that currently exists at Marvel. It's not diversity that's the problem, it's the replacing of older more popular characters with newer characters that people have no reason to care about. That's not how you grow a fanbase, that's just trying to replace one with another. So there is good political books and bad political books, then politics isn't the problem, bad writing is and there is no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Also be honest, how many of those books you listed were even planning on reading?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lvenger

@jonny_anonymous: I said forced diversity was the problem, not diversity in of itself. Those first few sentences are literally my problem with Marvel in a nutshell. Most fans would prefer more Black Panthers and Northstars than Fem-Thors and gay Iceman. I don't mind there being diverse characters, just don't replace established characters in the name of diversity. Politics in superhero comics however is a problem when it chooses a side. Superhero comics are a form of escapism for readers and fans are getting tired of Presidential elections, social movements and current events showing up in their escapism. That doesn't mean cut out all current events, but if left wing progressive politics are forced into superhero comics, fans will not react positively. I was looking forward to reading Steve Rogers as Cap again but Spencer had to make him Hail Hydra.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By entropy_aegis

I dont have a problem with politics, hell I dont have a problem with a writer taking a side. As mentioned some of the best works are political. Priest's Deathstroke had a phenomenal politics centric issue.

Guys like Morrison, Moore etc used politics to great effect but their approach had certain important factors:

They're research machines while the modern guys have a knee jerk response to everything. They probably dont even know anything about political theories, they just look at personalities and countries and what people are doing.

They used politics as just another story telling device. The modern writers are just frustated loons living in echo chambers who dont have the power or the guts to enact actual changes so they use politics to whine.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
    deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:

You said inclusiveness was the reason DCYou failed. I remember DCYou, it wasn't that long ago and inclusiveness had nothing to do with why it failed. It failed because DC decided that continuity wasn't a big deal anymore and they wanted to do alternative takes on characters like Robo Jim Gordon Batman and de-powered jerk Superman and black armoured powered up Aquaman. Also, some of the best comics ever written have pretty much just been mouthpieces for writers: Hellblazer, Sandman, Watchmen pretty much every Grant Morrison comic.

Its not so much that they is diversity in itself. Its that the diversity is done is such a lazy way, and in a way that has zero respect for the established characters that we have come to love over the years. Hell you have writers spitting all over the continuity and established logic of the series. Marvel is worse for it than DC but nobody wants it in their comics

There is a reason Thor fans for the most part dislike the Jane Thor comics. And the same can be said for many, many other fanbases

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @lvenger said:

Its not so much that they is diversity in itself. Its that the diversity is done is such a lazy way, and in a way that has zero respect for the established characters that we have come to love over the years. Hell you have writers spitting all over the continuity and established logic of the series. Marvel is worse for it than DC but nobody wants it in their comics

There is a reason Thor fans for the most part dislike the Jane Thor comics. And the same can be said for many, many other fanbases

Yeah but diversity isn't the problem there, it's badly introduced characters. If all these new character had been white straight males then it would still be a problem.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

#50  Edited By KrleAvenger

Waid should currently write Marvel instead. DC is doing fine so why not help Marvel with their current stupid titles?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.