Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18886 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Man of Steel Trilogy Villains

• 80 results
    SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SandMan_

Not sure what kind of plot you can make out with Doomsday.

After some thinking I think it should be like this.

Man Of Steel - Zod

Man Of Tommorow - Lex and Parasite/ or Bizarro

The Last Son Of Krypton - Brainiac

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1st: Zod

2nd: Lex Luthor/Bizarro

3rd: Brainiac/Doomsday

For once, you make sense bubblegum.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I want to see Superman vs Bizarro

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By consolemaster001

@teerack said:

I want to see Superman vs Bizarro

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I havent seen the first one yet, so I dont know much about the universe or tone. That said, villains i'd like to see: Darkseid, Doomsday, MONGUL, Bizarro (not the funny silver age one, the brutal one Ed McGuinnes drew), or Metallo. But a live action version of the Apokolips NOW! from Superman The Animated Series would be awesome.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Deranged Midget

I want something original. I'm fine with Zod showing up in Man of Steel because we need a more action oriented Superman film to attract audiences but I don't want to see Lex at all. Give me some Mongul, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Hank Henshaw, or even Metallo!

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At no point should he physically fight Lex Luthor. That being said, Braniac conspiring with Lex. Test his mind over his might. Even depower him and put him in Kandor for a while.

@consolemaster001: Actually I think people are famillar with Bizarro. He had appearences on the Super Friends (the Unholy Grail for superhero pop culture references) and its conversational jargon to call someone's distorted counterpart "Bizarro--"

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel: Zod

Man of Steel 2: Doomsday

Man of Steel 3: Brainiac/Lex Luthor

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Parasite was done really well in the animated series...BRING HIM TO THE BIG SCREEN!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

This is my theory

Man of Steel - General Zod

Man of Tomorrow - Brainiac / Lex Luthor

Last Son - Doomsday

Doomsday should come last because he kills Superman.

Pretty much this. Doing something with Lex and Brainiac like in Justice League(with them merging) would be pretty awesome for a 2nd one. With Superman barely winning.

sci100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I've been reading a lot of these, and I've come up with an idea.

MoS - Zod (duh) with a Darkseid mentioning or a clip of scientists finding Apokylips as the post credits scene? (No " its in another dimension ". This one would be in our universe, our dimension. )

Justice League - Darkseid and his armada. In the end maybe a Brainaic arriving at Earth scene.

Mos2 (Or MoS Returns I don't know) - Lex Luthor and Brainiac. (Note: I was really thinking of Metallo or Bizzaro, but I kept thinking about how with Metallo you would have to introduce Kryptonite... is that even in MoS? And with Bizzaro, you get another Superman. I'm sure people don't want to keep seeing the battle of the Supermen. Sup vs. Zod, Sup vs. Biz. ) With Brainiac, they could look at the DCAU and have Brainiac found by Lex, have Lex create an army only for Brainiac to turn on him and try to defeat Kal-El. And at the end, it could being the injury (not DEATH) of Lois Lane making her go into a coma. This could let Lex blaim Superman for what has happened, turning the public againest him. This would result in a lot of personal questions and thoughts for Superman. (Second Note: In this film, Lex would be the secondary antagonist while Brainaic would be the primary antagonist.)

Justice League 2 - Vandal Savage following the Justice League: Doom movie. During this time, Lois would ALMOST be off-lined by him, but Superman would stop. In his rage, it would be video-taped and released to the public showing Superman almost killing Vandal, but then Lois waking up in time to stop him for killing him. DUN DUN DUN. Meanwhile, Lex IS running for president :D

Mos3/The Superman? - Lex as the mastermind, CADMUS as the villain that is the pawn, and Doomsday that is used as the test subject. Now I know what you're thinking. Ah great. Another Batman and Robin with 3 villains. Lolno. This would be different. CADMUS has already been somewhat introduced in GL (yes the one we all want to never have been made) but if there's a different Green Lantern (say a reboot) then that also works. CADMUS would be a federal division payed for by Lex Luthor, which is paying that money through Congress. CADMUS would have the assembly of people from the DCAU, same reasons, etc. They would make Doomsday to fight Superman and get rid of him. However, Doomsday goes on a rampage and kills a lot of people. Doomsday nearly destroys the city but Superman gives his life to stop the beast. Afterwards, there's the " funeral of Superman " part with a lot of sadness, till Superman (however he came back in the Death of superman story idc) returns and finds out about CADMUS. When CADMUS reveals Lex, Lex and Superman have the ultimate face-off (with Lex in his War-suit). The two fight across the city, and evenutally Smallville where Lex holds the Kents (if they're still alive by this point) hostage. Superman lets Lex beat him down, but at the last second stops him, saves Smallville and the Kents before Lex goes to jail with all of CADMUS.

The World is safe, the city is safe, and the Man of Steel is finally now a true Superman.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

I think that Lex Luthor should be not a direct villain in one movie, but instead, both a malefactor and benefactor that stays in the background most of the time, pulling strings more than anything. In the second movie, I would very much like to see Mr. Mxyzptlk or Parasite. As for the final movie, Brainiac would the the obvious choice. Also, Doomsday should stay as far away from everything as possible

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel 2 - Mr Mxyzptlk

Man of Steel 3 - Lex Luthor Battlesuit

Justice League - Darkseid

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd like to see Brainiac the most.

DarkShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS 2 - Brainiac (Lex Luthor appearance as well)

MoS 3 - Lex Luthor

AttitudeEraGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. General Zod

2. Lex Luthor and Brainiac

3. Doomsday and Lex Luthor

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Qpzmg

They should make it that eighter Lex, Amanda waller or US government found the DNA of superman or zod than that make Doomsday.

Doomsday should kill superman in MOS 2 than have superman returne for the JL movie with darkseid being the villain.

Please no Lex he can't go toe to toe with superman and using kryptonite makes superman a pu**y that can't do s*it.

SangriaMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd agree with most people on the second movie being Lex & Brainiac, and the third movie being Doomsday. The only problem I have with that is that all three of those movies include extraterrestrial threats. Since is sounds like the Justice League movie is going to come after the second Superman movie I think you could have Darkseid and Doomsday as the villains in the JL movie and have Superman die at the end of that, and like it always happens in the comics he could be brought back to life in the third Superman Movie.

In his absence Lex Luther has risen to a high political status and created three super powered being to replace superman. Bizarro, Metallo, and Parasite. Lex would have presented them as new superheros but they would really be his endorsers. When Superman comes back to life he sees them for what they really are and has to stop them and expose Lex as the criminal he really is.

SangriaMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On second thought I think there is only one story line that they can use for the sequel that will be as epic as Man of Steel. They need to movie based of the Superman comic "Traffic Safety" in Action Comics #12. What could be more epic then Superman declaring war on all the cars in the world.

No Caption Provided

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71  Edited By Decoy Elite

Really want to see a movie Parasite.

Avatar image for screennamewasntavailable
    screennamewasntavailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex will definately be in the second movie and another alien thing would be redundant.
    Since Metropolis is half destroyed, Luthor could help rebuild the city and fund some army defense program using kryptonian tech and pieces of what they found after the battle against Zod.

I think it would be more interesting if the second movie was more about the consequences from the first one.

So I'd say

1. Zod
    2. Lex / Metallo
    3. Brainiac

ps : sorry if my english is bad.

SangriaMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SangriaMuffin

It's questionable if they would really do two alien movies in a row, but I think they could still get away with doing a Brainiac movie. I think it would go something like the US government collects all the left behind Alien tech and gives it to Lexcorp to study. They would discover the sentient Brainiac program which would help them create more tech before it turns on them and tries to take over the world like Skynet. Lex Luther would be intruded but I think he should be more of a background character till the third movie. I think he should be involved enough in MoS2 for Superman to become aware of him and know he's a bad guy, but he should be able to keep himself disconnected enough to avoid legal consequences.

Or you though War against all cars. Either would be cool

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#74  Edited By TDK_1997
    1. Zod
    2. Lex Luthor with someone else
    3. Doomsday
    Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Muffin_Sangria

Well I guess this thread has been pretty dead since the most resent announcements that both Batman and Lex Luther are going to be in the movie. I'd still like to see Brainiac in the movie but the plot might be too messy if they tried to mix all those characters in one movie. Lois Lane is probably getting most of the screen time she deserves cut from this movie to make room for Batman. Although if Brainiac doesn't make an appearance in this film he definitely needs to be the main villain in the third movie.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod, Lex and Doomsday. Similar the the Dark Knight Trilogy, the 1st villain is the rival with similar physical abilities, the 2nd one is the iconic enemy that challenges the hero not only physically but puts there morals to the test, and the third will be the villain that beats the hero,

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#77  Edited By Black_Claw

Well since it's inevitable that Lex Luthor is gonna be in Superman/Batman, I really hope they use Mercy Graves. She would be infinitely superior to Lex's sidekicks from the Donner films (I think I've made my hatred of them pretty clear by now).

4vengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By 4vengers

This is a fan made script maded purely for fun, and is ovbiously theres no man of steel sequel because the justice league was confirmed for 2017, and is probavly there in 2016 would are flash, aquaman, and green lantern movies (or possible not)

Aquaman - admiral strom.

The flash - professor zoom.

Wonder woman - angleman.

Shazam (part 1 and 2) - origins (part 1), black adam (part 2).

Martian manhunter (a movie couting his origins).

Green lantern - red lantern corps.

Green lantern 2: the rise of sinestro - sinestro (with yellow lantern)

Man of steel - Zod (ovbiously).

Man of steel 2: superman the hero of tomorrow - brainiac and lex luthor.

Man of steel 3: son of krypton's ultimate battle (supergirl would appear) - doomsday and lex luthor with armor, and darkseid in after credits scene.

The Batman (this movie would be a prequel for batman vs superman movie) - the Joker.

Batman 2 (not a prequel) - the riddler and nightwing.

4vengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then...

The Justice league - darkseid and the injustice league.

Martian81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first movie had Zod, The second it's announced has Lex he is the intellectual villain, but Jason Mamoa has been cast in an undisclosed role..I'm sure he's the physical villain to Superman.My guess after seeing comments and really thinking about it , it must be Metallo. So the sequel villains are Lex and Metallo .The third movie I'm guessing it could be Brainiac and Doomsday together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.