Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

If Superman (man of steel version) became evil and real. Would the earth,humanity be lost?

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Like MoS Superman went evil and is in this world, can we stop him?

Lets also say he can withstand all nukes and radiation.

Or would he be a dictator among us or destroy it pherhaps?

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a dictator. In reality there isn't much we could do to beat him besides maybe nuking him a dozen times, but since you said we can't we're pretty much gonners.

Also define evil. Do you mean Ra's Al Ghoul evil, Lex Luthor evil, Darkseid evil, Trigon evil, Mob boss Evil, Joker evil, or Mad Scientist evil

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He already went evil in the "real world," it's called Man of Steel. Gotta love Snyder invoking 9/11 in a Superman movie.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We just use titanium bullets. He got hurt by helicopter bullets. We'd win easy

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He already went evil in the "real world," it's called Man of Steel. Gotta love Snyder invoking 9/11 in a Superman movie.

Lol ^this^

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000

@wrucebayne said:

What a bullshit, ill-thought thing to complain about. Any movie with falling buildings is gonna "invoke" 9/11 now, huh?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrucebayne said:

Lol ^this^

You too. I'm fine with people having a problem with the destruction, but to actually say the movie "invoked" 9/11 is absolutely the lowest, dumbest critique i've heard.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, we have Adam West.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I never implied anything Mr. Triggered DCEU fan. I just found it funny, and its ironic given that Snyder has a penchant for all style no substance destruction with overuse of CGI.

Jeez a guy can't type anything without some triggered dude getting upset over internet comments.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By buttersdaman000

@nerevarine_11 said:

@buttersdaman000: I never implied anything Mr. Triggered DCEU fan. I just found it funny, and its ironic given that Snyder has a penchant for all style no substance destruction with overuse of CGI.

Jeez a guy can't type anything without some triggered dude getting upset over internet comments.

Lol if i'm "triggered" by anything, it's stupidity. Stupidity like trying to say you didn't imply anything when you quoted the message. If you type or quote stupid sh*t, expect to get called out. Connecting a freaking movie with 9/11 because buildings fell is stupid sh*t. Stop acting like i'm just some "triggered" fanboy, like you're some victim, just because I called you out for quoting something stupid.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: In any of my posts did I ever implicitly say that MOS invoked 9/11 imagery? At all.

Quit trying to find meaning behind internet posts of others, it just makes you look really upset for no apparent reason.

You're upset over a joke made by another user, over a few bad movies. Calm down.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

Gonna ignore the MOS hate (really, still?)

And say no one would stop him.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

@nerevarine_11 said:

@buttersdaman000: In any of my posts did I ever implicitly say that MOS invoked 9/11 imagery? At all.

Quit trying to find meaning behind internet posts of others, it just makes you look really upset for no apparent reason.

You're upset over a joke made by another user, over a few bad movies. Calm down.

No Caption Provided

..........Are you serious?? You quoted it. Post as many laughing gifs as you want, you still quoted some stupid sh*t, now you're getting defensive because I called you out. I know the gifs are usually a way of deflecting for some users...kind of a non-argument lol so it's whatever now

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
    MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing we could do. He could easily outpace anything we send at him in terms of nuclear deterrents. He's also shown to be capable of surviving nuclear blasts.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman could f*ck with us in an infinite number of ways. Take out our internet. Kill our leaders. The possibilities are endless.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People still hating on Snyder huh? Just sad at this point.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We just use titanium bullets. He got hurt by helicopter bullets. We'd win easy

I mean with like no weakneses.

Would we worship him? Try to kill him still ? Or commit mass suicide or somethin? IDk.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would take over the world and be its dictator.

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By wrucebayne

@buttersdaman000: Dumbest critique you ever heard? Lay off the hyperbole. Just because you like the shitty DCEU films, doesn't mean my criticism isn't valid.

If Snyder just showed falling buildings, I wouldn't bring up 9/11. He did however show helpless people running from falling buildings and huge ass debris dust clouds. I'm surprised he didn't take it further and show innocent civilians screaming while their skin was being melted off their bodies. Christ imagery and 9/11 parallels. Just my type of superhero movie about a guy in a cape and tights.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.