Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Henry Cavill asks kids: Batman or Superman?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So Superman himself poses the ultimate question to brutally honest kids. This was a pretty funny video. It once again proves Cavill has buckets of charisma and I can't wait to see more from his Superman. It also proves that we need to educate kids more on Superman.

Check it out.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Already saw this and loved it. Henry is honestly just.....even though I'm straight... If I had a man crush....its this guy.

On another note the way he was always trying to get them to say Superman was great. Can't wait to see Ben's video.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

He should have snapped that little girls neck

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Already saw this and loved it. Henry is honestly just.....even though I'm straight... If I had a man crush....its this guy.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

He was hilarious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do these kids read comics?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha. He's a nice a dude.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao that kid that said "the villains" was hilarious. Cav-El gotta couple jabs in at Ben. Cuteman, tiny little puppies with wings, he doesn't have any powers, he just sits in a cave.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On another note the way he was always trying to get them to say Superman was great. Can't wait to see Ben's video.

Oh yeah. One of my favourite lines was. "Batman doesn't have any powers... does he Ben?" It proved for me that if they can bring that sort of banter to the film it would work really well. Since BVS is 151 minutes long, I'm hoping Cavill gets more screen time and lines as Superman to show his charisma.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Poor Cavill witnesses first hand the curse of Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Oh yeah. One of my favourite lines was. "Batman doesn't have any powers... does he Ben?" It proved for me that if they can bring that sort of banter to the film it would work really well. Since BVS is 151 minutes long, I'm hoping Cavill gets more screen time and lines as Superman to show his charisma.

It showed that they've built a friendship. Something I love about the cast of Avengers is that whenever you see interviews of them together (especially Hemsworth and Evans) you can tell they truly are friends and have a ball being together. I would love to see that with Ben and Henry.

Agreed on Cavill getting more lines and screen time. Im looking more for solid characterization. To truly get Clark as a person and see his struggle and hope. Not just this dude that's lost and trying to help and barely has a personality like in MOS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I agree with that. I've always liked the feeling that the marvel cast are like a big family. I'd like to see that between the DC cast because it would help the banter between the heroes.

It's funny you mention that as well because I was watching the Honest Trailer for MOS and the guy literally called Cavill a walking crumpet because he had no charisma. After watching The Man From UNCLE it can be seen that Cavill has plenty of charisma and it can be perfectly applied to BVS. So bring it on.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When they grow older, they'll say Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: Yes. The chemistry will show and there's nothing I love more than a well written Superman/Batman bromance.

The Man from Uncle and Tudors show Cavills acting capabilities. He's a solid actor with good charisma and he's got large presence (One thing he showed in spades in MOS and even in Immortals) combination of both for BvS would be great.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ScouterV

@soldierofel said:
    @theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

It showed that they've built a friendship. Something I love about the cast of Avengers is that whenever you see interviews of them together (especially Hemsworth and Evans) you can tell they truly are friends and have a ball being together. I would love to see that with Ben and Henry.

Agreed on Cavill getting more lines and screen time. Im looking more for solid characterization. To truly get Clark as a person and see his struggle and hope. Not just this dude that's lost and trying to help and barely has a personality like in MOS.

How could they not be friends?

These people are literally getting paid trucks of money to play dress up and pretend they are our favorite superheroes. How that can't bring people together, I'll never know.

In fact...I think I have an idea for World Peace...

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
    FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.