Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Clark and Wally Race Again In Titans#7

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

ITANS #7

Written by DAN ABNETT

Art and cover by guest artist LEE WEEKS

Variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW

“Home Sweet Home”! A new threat brings Wally West face to face with the Man of Steel, and the two recognize each other as kindred souls from another world. Plus, the Titans set up their new Tower in New York City!

This could be a crucial issue as it's one where Clark meets another hero who remembers elements of the pre-flashpoint reality he hails from, although from what I hear Wally is slowly "adjusting" to this current reality and his old memories are slipping.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UltimateSMfan

Ok wow, i was literally thinking about this yesterday. What if Wally meets Clark, would they share similar memories? Could they perhaps reminisce? How would that meeting go? Looking forward to it.

Majorly serendipitous. This has been happening a lot to me lately, gonna start thinking about what i would do if i won the lottery.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I've been waiting for this meeting to happen for a while now, glad it's finally happening. They're technically the last remnants of the Pre Flashpoint continuity. Clark and Wally recognising each other from the same timeline should make for some interesting moments. I wonder whether they will remember similar events or instances from the Pre Flashpoint history.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

First of all, glad that they will finally meet because when they finally meet it would be interesting. And the second and probably most important thingin my opinion for this upcoming issue is Weeks drawing it. His style just fits Superman and the whole DC Universe so well. I love his interiors and I think this would be one incredibly well looking issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
    deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really excited to see them together. I hope their meeting can give us some clues about the whole mess dcu is having now. Didn't Wally see Clark in DC universe rebirth #1?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely picking this up. I've been waiting for their reunion since Wally came back

MyNameIsChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm more happy to see Lee Weeks again than anything, I love that guys artwork. I'll be picking this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.