Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18936 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Batman v. Superman Script leaked!!!

ferry98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ferry98

I heard about this from comic book cast 2 on youtube and someone posted the link.

Check it out...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6rVHBmiLJxlcDBWU2dyZzBsbnc/view?sle=true&pli=1

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'll look into it.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Already confirmed as a fake to misdirect the rumors.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody could fake that.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bsaa said:

@squalleon: where at?

I think the guy who wrote it came out and said it.
    There are several sites with articles over that so you could just google it I am sure you will find it on page one.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@squalleon: Do you have a link? I tried Google searching it but all the results were about some other fake script by Kevin Smith.

ferry98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know its fake but that doesnt stop it from being interesting...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By JakeN7

no.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I know its fake, i'm reading it. I'm on page 34 now, right after Wonder Woman was introduced....i've only rolled my eyes 4 times so far. It's not that bad for a fake script. With some improvements and minor tweaks this would actually be a good movie. Oh, and it's definitely feeling like a Justice League movie already.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000

ugh tattooed Lex....i'm gonna stop here...from what I read, 60 pages, I would give this fake movie a 6/10. Funnily enough, the dialogue hinted of pure Goyer...I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually his original script lmao

EDIT: 0/10 actually. I skipped ahead and found Batman beating the sh!t out of Superman smh

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh tattooed Lex....i'm gonna stop here...from what I read, 60 pages, I would give this fake movie a 6/10. Funnily enough, the dialogue hinted of pure Goyer...I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually his original script lmao

EDIT: 0/10 actually. I skipped ahead and found Batman beating the sh!t out of Superman smh

Superman was holding back. Batman mentions it after the fight.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman was holding back. Batman mentions it after the fight.

Yeah, I read that. It still doesn't change the fact that he had the sh!t beat out of him for no reason. If he was holding back he could've ended the fight before being humiliated. The Batman vs Superman fight doesn't have to end with Superman getting punked, and 'holding back' is no constellation at all. You know he was technically holding back in TDKR right? Yet everyone uses that comic as proof Batman would beat Superman. Imagine the damage to Supermans character and popularity if Batman beats him on screen?? But, of course, this is just a fake script.

The monster at the end is DOOMSDAY......

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure it was already confirmed as fake plus I think that WB company is better than that in keeping their secrets.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

This reads as fake anyway even without confirmation that this is a fake script. I'm not impressed with it anyway so it would be bad if it was legit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This better be fake. The fight screams dark knight returns, i don't care if he was holding back the fight made superman look like a punk. It's ridiculous that we've seen a powerful superman be beaten so easily. The entire script read as if a fanboy had wrote it in parts. It better not be like this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Well that makes me feel better. At least we can expect something a bit more well watchable.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

There were a few really annoying things in here, like Lex outweighing Bruce in intelligence by such a wide margin, if Batman fights Supes, it has to be his own initiative and resources, the drinking gag with Lois and Martha felt very random too.

Despite feeling pretty clearly fake, It was an enjoyable read.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

There were a few really annoying things in here, like Lex outweighing Bruce in intelligence by such a wide margin, if Batman fights Supes, it has to be his own initiative and resources, the drinking gag with Lois and Martha felt very random too.

How much so?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

How much so?

He just walks all over him and manipulates him throughout the entire thing, casually breaking into Bruce's batcave, deducing his identity, hacking Wayne corp's mainframe and implanting a virus, tricks him into fighting Superman, synthesises Kryptonite and gives it to Batman and dominating him in every conversation they have. Bruce doesn't one up Lex once, except to basically say, 'Yeah well Superman's gonna f*ck you up.'

Lex should be smarter, but not at the expense of Bruce seeming like a moron.

But there are some things in here that would be awesome to see, the final fight is f*cking awesome.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@dagmar_merrill said:

@rogueshadow said:

How much so?

He just walks all over him and manipulates him throughout the entire thing, casually breaking into Bruce's batcave, deducing his identity, hacking Wayne corp's mainframe and implanting a virus, tricks him into fighting Superman, synthesises Kryptonite and gives it to Batman and dominating him in every conversation they have. Bruce doesn't one up Lex once, except to basically say, 'Yeah well Superman's gonna f*ck you up.'

Lex should be smarter, but not at the expense of Bruce seeming like a moron.

But there are some things in here that would be awesome to see, the final fight is f*cking awesome.

As much as I dislike Batman I agree. Bruce should be better at psychology and deductive skills while Lex is smarter when it comes to science and junk

ComicNerd105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ComicNerd105

Is anyone who has the link willing to link it? I'd like to read it.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone who has the link willing to link it? I'd like to read it.

It's in the opening post.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's fake because Lois called Jimmy Jenny's little brother, Jenny's last name ware Jarwick or something along the lines.

I stopped reading after that.

ComicNerd105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found it.

It's fake because Lois called Jimmy Jenny's little brother, Jenny's last name ware Jarwick or something along the lines.

I stopped reading after that.

When did they say Jenny's last name was Jarwick? Last I checked she was Jenny Olsen.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@comicnerd105: Jenny Jurwich, not Jarwick. Sorry. And her ID said her name was Jurwich.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It was a bit of a mess,seems to suffer from the same problems MOS faced,liked Luthor a lot though and the final fight was wicked awesome. This Batman doesn't seem different from the Bale version,it's fake though and there's that. Now we can pretty much tell that most rumors were false cause they originated from this script.

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
    Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Howard_The-Duck

"Superman was casually walking down the street, when suddenly Batman appeared. After promptly kicking the crap out of him in under a second Wonder Woman also showed up from out of nowhere. She said "I am Diana, princess of Themiscyra, I think I hear someone in distress". They go investigate, it's Vic Stone and he's just become Cyborg. "" 'Sup guy's" Vic proudly proclaims, "I'm cyborg, I'm called that because I'm a cyborg." Suddenly the ocean splits and out emerges Aquaman. "Hail land lovers" he says "I am Aquaman, it's my name because I'm from the water, thus Aquaman." Suddenly Ryan Reynolds in a cheap CGI costume appears and says " Hey guy's, I'm supposed to be Green Lantern." Superman is confused why all these costumed people are showing up in a rushed fashion. In the distance a short nerd sits on the top of his tower and say's "I hate that no good Superman, he wrecked one of my trucks, he will pay, and if he has insuffcient funds, he will die" "

End of Scene 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.