firewoman's Superman/Wonder Woman #2 - Gods and Monsters review

Avatar image for firewoman
  • firewoman wrote this review on .

The second World's Finest.

Not impressive. I expected more from this series.

When I read comic Superman\wonder woman #2 and my first thought:"You are seriously, DC? It is not romance. It's friendship. No more."

After I read the first comic I thought the second one will be better than the first.But my opinion was wrong.Boring and predictable. The only advantage of this comic in my opinion is the appearance of Zod.

Chemistry in a relationship this "pair" was not before, no and now.

Even the villains is much more interesting, than these two heroes.