“THE GUARDIANS OF METROPOLIS!” With Superman gone, the spotlight shifts to tales starring the surviving heroes of Metropolis. Featuring Guardian, Thorn, Gangbuster and Waverider! Plus, “SISTER ACT” and “VANISHING POINT.”
- "The Guardians of Metropolis!" written by Karl Kesel, penciled and inked by Walter Simonson, colored by Glenn Whitmore and lettered by John Workman.
- "Sister Act" written by Roger Stern, penciled by Denis Rodier, inked by Ande Parks, colored by Glenn Whitmore and lettered by John Workman.
- "Gangbuster of Suicide Slum" written by Jerry Ordway, penciled by Dennis Janke, inked by Mike Machlan, colored by Glenn Whitmore and lettered by John Costanza and Albert De Guzman.
- "Funeral Pyres!" written by William Messner-Loebs, penciled by Curt Swan, inked by Josef Rubinstein, colored by Glenn Whitmore and lettered by Bill Oakley.
- "No Title" written and penciled by Dan Jurgens, inked by Trevor Scott, colored by Glenn Whitmore and lettered by John Costanza.
- "DC Universe" one page text piece featuring "L.E.G.I.O.N. Blowout!" in the upcoming issue of L.E.G.I.O.N. #50. "We're Not Crazy, We're Mad" Mad Magazine is now the property of Warner Brothers. Finally "DC Bullets" Gerald Jones is a father, Eclipso cooks a dog in Eclipso #5, purchase DC's newest posters featuring: Women of the DC Universe, Death, Robin and Doom Patrol and finally Archie Goodwin's daughter has got herself a job at the New York City Zoo. Artwork featured: Ig'nea and Baby Dax by Barry Kitson and John Stokes.
- Cover dated 1993 and the inside indica dated March 1993.
- Carlin Express is a homage to Mike Carlin in "Sister Act" page 7 panel 2.