Guess Who's In Metropolis...?!
"To Laugh and Die in Metropolis!" Story by John Byrne. Art by John Byrne and Karl Kesel. Tired of trading blows with that sour-puss Batman, the Clown Prince of Crime makes his way to Metropolis. However, the Joker just can't seem to fathom why the Man of Steel can't see the humor in this move. Meanwhile, billion dollar miscreant Lex Luthor sets out to prove that anybody can be bought, for the right price.
- The Superman Robot was created by the Joker.
- First appearance of Toby Raynes.
- A teaser that will lead into the events of Millennium.
- Lex Luthor states that he owns 90% of the state.
- Ranked #12 in Wizard Magazine's list of "100 Best Single Issue Comics Since You Were Born".