User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Two thumbs up 0

This comic is one of my favorite comics ever. It is in the top five (at least). I loved the miniature Supermen. In fact, I have wanted to read this comic ever since I saw the cover in Superman: cover to cover. Then, on top of that, I found out that the story was created by Loeb, McGuinness, and Smith. They have produced some of my favorite work. Have you read Emperor Joker? You really should. So, anyways, I found out that it was them, and at that point I really had no reason not to read it. I wa...

Godzilla is attacking Metallo and Toyman 0

What I enjoyed about Jeph Loeb's run on Superman was the playful approach he tool with the character.  There are the stand "Inspiration" idea that floats around is still there and that sets up this issue as a holiday season of Inspiration. The Premise is that Superman is given E-Mails requesting something from him on Christmas.  As Superman "Inspires", both Metallo and the knew Toyman fight.  While the fight Superman goes back and forth between the fight and his chores.  This is where we will lo...