wmwadeii's Superman #14 - H'el on Earth: Build a Parachute on Your Way Down review

Avatar image for wmwadeii

Superman #14 Review

Cover/Solicit - 4/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art - 4/5

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?

Colors/Ink/Lettering - 4/5

- Does the work blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening? Can I easily read the lettering?

Layout/Flow - 4/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged?

Story - 4/5

- Weighted Triple. How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 4

- For what I thought see the review on my blog.

Other reviews for Superman #14 - H'el on Earth: Build a Parachute on Your Way Down

Superman #14 Review 0

Superman #14 ReviewOverview:H’el makes quite the entrance as he confronts Superman and Supergirl.The Good:The story really takes off here and it looks great. I have not read previous issues, only the crossover ones, and so far the story is great. It is very consistent and flows smoothly from one issue to the next, this one picking up form Supergirl 14. The way that H’el makes his claim to the House of El changes the story a little bit and adds an interesting dimension to show what happened to Kr...

Division in the House of El 0

The first year of this series was terrible, but since the arrival of Scott Lobdell as of issue 0 the series has become what it should have been all along, great. I have been a Superman fan since a child so seeing the main Superman series do so dreadful whilst others like Action Comics doing so well wasn't nice. Nothing against any of the other series, and mainly Action Comics, which Grant Morrison has done a great job on, but the main Superman series should be the best like the main Batman serie...