• 50 results
Mapuia_Ralte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mapuia_Ralte

goodbye SpOck, hello predictable Peter; girl troubles, money troubles, job troubles *stifles yawn*

hahaha I know right? especially the predictable part. I'm gonna miss SpOck so fraggin' much!

AlbedoSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@urbanchill: I agree completely. I was really disappointed. This entire series has been about Doc Ock's ego, then for the sake of plot convenience, he decides, "Nah screw it, I suck you do it Peter" over the course of like 4 pages? It feels like such a crappy climax to such an extremely good series. More specifically, to me it feels like a waste of a year's worth of great stories. I really don't know if this final issue can do anything to change my feelings on the matter.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.