Superior Spider-Man #10

• 56 results
jojobinks70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have to agree with the point that WHEN Peter does get back and has to deal with all the consequences of Spocks actions, it will just be a painful and annoying read. And I too have gotten to the point where everytime Spock does something out of character for Spidey, it just reinforces how much I want Peter back already. Its kinda just gotten annoying.

Cruehead45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been waiting for Osborn to pop back up, I got all giddy when i seen him in the previous issues. Now yes this series has turned everything about Spidey on it's head there is no denying that. I'm rooting for Osborn in this coming fight. One he's a bad ass and two I never liked Ock. Now depending on how this coming battle goes will decide if I continue to buy the series. If it ends up sucking I'll stop buying the series go over to Superior Carnage and just wait for the trades

Marshall3Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poncho: He really, REALLY is. He's almost the only reason I'm still reading Superior. Other than I know Peter will come back eventually and I want to be here when he does.

Rookseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The parts that I enjoy about Superior are problems that I've had with base Spidey for years. Specifically, when everybody else (ex. Logan) looks down on Spider-Man, even though he's done things, and fought villains that they never could. But even though he's weathered things that would make Wolverine pee in his litter box, they still look down on him. So it was extremely cathartic to watch SpOck toss him around a bit.

I also really like how they've put more care into Spider-Man being a scientist. He's gone through so many jobs, it'd be really nice to see Spider-Man have his diploma, even if it's SpOck's diploma.

andrei93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is both a beautiful and well written comic. im kinda sad peter is gone out of the picture, but i trust slott!

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm not sure Peter is coming back. They replaced Peter in Ultimate Spider Man and that seemed to work okay, Now they've done it in his book and it's selling very well. So let me ask you, if the sales are up past what they were before, where is the incentive to bring back Peter?

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure Peter is coming back. They replaced Peter in Ultimate Spider Man and that seemed to work okay, Now they've done it in his book and it's selling very well. So let me ask you, if the sales are up past what they were before, where is the incentive to bring back Peter?

the incentive will be ASM2 next year.

Off topic a touch, I wonder if Slott will ever touch on the fact that Doc Ock and Aunt May used to be an item and how creepy that could kind of play out now...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.