eric10956's Superior Spider-Man #10 - Independence Day review

Avatar image for eric10956
  • eric10956 wrote this review on .

Otto gets a taste of freedom

Without spoiling anything I can say that this issue was great, and otto finally finally gets to be spider-man without the ghost of peter in the back of his brain, and his life is really becoming the life Otto never had. Dan Slott is doing a great job with this book and making every issue a surprise. All in all good issue.

Other reviews for Superior Spider-Man #10 - Independence Day

Superior Spider-Man #10 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 2/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...