Follow

Supergirl

Series »

The adventures of GIRL OF STEEL in her own superhero career.

Supergirl Episode #102 - "Stronger Together"

• 58 results
    batmanology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2 episodes and everyone went apeshit about it. your life pace is moving too fast. chill and wait. you dont get to eat your cookies right away. too much complain about this show but cant do shit. i particularly like this show. pretty much lighter. maybe lighter than flash. giving a chance means giving the show a place for improvement.

dbullo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Have you seen Justice league the animated series, the government cloned supergirl and produced Galatea. They may not go after kera but a clone of her is still on the table.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbullo22 said:

@mark_stephen: Have you seen Justice league the animated series, the government cloned supergirl and produced Galatea. They may not go after kera but a clone of her is still on the table.

I wish they had followed up on that. At the very least Supergirl confronting the doctor who did it would have been worth an episode.

dbullo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: yeah it would be interesting but there were other story plots to explore

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbullo22 said:

@mark_stephen: yeah it would be interesting but there were other story plots to explore

That doctor had an interesting animated history, he started in Superman, did a brief guest shot in Static Shock and then went into JLU. Oh well, I guess somethings have to be left to fanfic.

dbullo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Oh yeah, I remember that. It would be a cool easter egg if he shows up in the show as her medical support to gain her trust.

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
    deactivated-59953d77c6a44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show is probably the worst one I can remember seeing. Episode 2 was better than the pilot but jeez it still has that corny, cliche, and DUMB plot. My friend only watches it because "Supergirl looks kinda hot"

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show sucks. Cannot understand the people saying the first two episodes have been good, they have been awful. This episode got 4 stars here and even got a 8/10 on ign, wtf? Agents of Shield first season sucked, and so far this has been a lower level of quality, still hope it will dramatically improve just like AoS too.

Are we holding this to a lower standard just because it's about a female superhero?? Comparig to season 1&2 of arrow and season 1 of flash, these first 2 episodes have been extremely poor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.