Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

Supergirl Could Possibly Exist Same World As Arrow & Flash

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As has been mentioned before, one of Berlanti's new projects is a Supergirl TV project for CBS, which he is developing with Ali Adler and Sarah Schechter. There's a section talking about what's currently going on in production, and there's a very interesting nugget within:Later in the afternoon at his other office on the Warner Bros. lot, Berlanti meets with fellow producer Ali Adler and Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood to go over looks for their upcoming revamp of Supergirl. The show will follow 24-year-old Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, and with a twist that that could melt fanboy brains, Berlanti says it's possible this Supergirl could enter the worlds of Arrow and The Flash

http://www.ksitetv.com/supergirl/supergirl-could-possibly-exist-in-the-same-world-as-arrow-flash/48575

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Boynerdgeek

@greenarrowfan12: to be honest I want CBS Supergirl not connected to CW universe....

So excited, I love Supergirl. But it is not the same level as I love Jimmy Olsen. Seriously I hope Jimmy Olsen will appear because seems like the movies will not use Jimmy Olsen which is sad to me :'(

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Maybe in time, but not for now.

Supergirl tv series needs to stand on its own, and not on the shoulders of the sucess of Arrow. They have already in a way made that mistake with the Flash and for what I've seen, it might come bitting them in their asses.

Supergirl doesn't need initially to connect to any other series, the producers need to lay the ground work and build upon it.

I've read that Claire Holt is auditioning for the role, and if it was me choosing, she'd be already preparing to assume the role of Supergirl. At least I know she could filled the shoes of being Kara Zor-El.

But the right actress alone doesn't make a tv series, they really need to stand out from Smallville. Create something new and at the same time relatable, like their doing with Gotham.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.