Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

Supergirl #49

touch37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By touch37

So, uh, Lana is going to become Insect Queen again? Because this is sort of what seems to be happening here.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

i thought Lana died do you think they will bring her back later as a villian for Kara.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I'm pretty sure that she's becoming The Other

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

she is definitely becoming something. I think they jsut need to let her die and give kara a real villain
    Bubbly Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bubbly Bunny

Reactron, Superwoman, General Lane, Silver Banshee i think she's starting to stack up some good villians i might be missing a few. I'm excited for Supergirl #50 but i can't wait for all this we hate kryptonian shit to go away and get rid of all those 100,000 kryptonians go back to just Clark, Kara, Zod, Chris, Thara, Kon i guess he counts, and Krypto, we don't need more. I just want Kara to start fitting in and for everyone to stop blaming her it's getting pretty old. Besides that i love the direction Sterling Gates and Jamal Igle have taken her.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By LoganRogue24

i so agree with ya bunny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.