Secrets Are Revealed on Supergirl - "Blood Bonds" Preview

Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you been watching Supergirl this season? We have seen some shocking revelations in the last couple episodes before the holiday break. Supergirl returns on January 4 with a new episode entitled "Blood Bonds."

If you haven't watched the last couple episodes, there will be some spoilers in the promo released for the next week's episode.

Cat Grant has figured out Kara is Supergirl. Obviously Kara will try to deny it. Cat has been a little protective over Supergirl's image and has been warming up to Kara but would she keep the secret to herself or use it to make a big headline in the news?

Kara and her adoptive sister, Alex, have been suspicious of Hank Henshaw, the director of the DEO because they found out he knows something about the death of Alex's father. Henshaw revealed to Alex he was really a Martian known as J'onn J'onzz. Looks like Kara finds out about his secret this episode as well.

Supergirl airs on CBS Monday at 8:00 ET/PT.

#1 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, didn't expect them to have Cat discover Supergirl's identity so quick.

Also, I hope for a Supergirl and MM team up before the seasons over.

#2 Posted by Folly (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to know that Kara will know about him so soon. Did not expect Alex to keep hiding it for long anyway but it will be interesting to see how she finds out.

#3 Posted by Rag_man (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this is moving really fast...Great for us fans but I hope they don't shoot all their ammo too quickly... I also heard a rumor about a Bizarro SuperGirl too!?

#4 Posted by Orlandozo (149 posts) - - Show Bio

that is toymaker?

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
#5 Posted by deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Martian Manhunter being in the show and Supergirl looking ridiculously cute, I may start watching.

#6 Posted by luciferjonez (210 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that Supergirl stops being an insecure twit and is written to be a bit more aspirational and kick ass. My daughters lost interest in this fast because they thought she was too much of a "doofus." (their words).

#7 Edited by SaintWildcard (21957 posts) - - Show Bio

@rag_man said:

Yeah this is moving really fast...Great for us fans but I hope they don't shoot all their ammo too quickly... I also heard a rumor about a Bizarro SuperGirl too!?

Not a rumor. The writer himself confirmed that they are doing Bizarro. Not sure if Girl or not.

#8 Posted by Papa_Patrick (12 posts) - - Show Bio

So, has this show gotten any better since the pilot? I tried watching it and really could not dumb myself down as much as I needed to really enjoy it.

#9 Edited by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

So, has this show gotten any better since the pilot? I tried watching it and really could not dumb myself down as much as I needed to really enjoy it.

it has gone much better since episode 3,4.

#10 Posted by Overmonitor (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is awesome now cant wait

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#11 Posted by amazing_webhead (9928 posts) - - Show Bio

"Secrets Are Revealed"

and if there's one thing i know about superhero shows, it's that this'll probably mean the characters will all start bitching non-stop about how they were lied to no matter what the reason

#12 Edited by robot_grey (5 posts) - - Show Bio

can't wait

#13 Posted by Wigglemethis (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this looks very interesting to me now. I saw the 1st and 2nd episodes on my DVR and I lost interest fast because she is one of my fave's and the show was killin me. Seems to be worth hanging onto, just like Agents of Shield started slow and crappy and got really really good later on. We'll see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.