Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

New Images and Time Slot Revealed for CBS' Supergirl

• 103 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a8cea74082a2
    deactivated-5a8cea74082a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks like an early 2000s teen movie. Not really into it

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm kind of interested.. kind of not. Given the sudden boom in superhero stuff we've been getting, I'm kind of getting sick of it.. Like how I use to love skittles, then I ate them almost every day for a year. And well, you should know what followed that.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of stoked cause it's Supergirl ya know. But at the same time, I'm getting tired of the sudden boom in live action superhero stuff. Like how I use to love skittles then ate them almost everyday for about a year and well..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to bring up a new issue: There are so many comic book shows now that I don't have time to watch any other show!

Avatar image for lonesharkadriano
    lonesharkadriano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved the trailer, the show looks great. Can't wait for the series :)

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By TheBlondeGod

I know Supergirl is blonde, and I was shocked to see a black Jimmy Olsen, but I am giving this a shot.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd just like to say one thing, why are people complaining that Jimmy Olsen is black yet when half Hawaiian Jason Momoa was cast to play blonde, blue eyed and pretty sure was intended to be and look Caucasian (I'm aware that he has Atlantean blood but come on) Aquaman, almost no one give a rats ass..?

This should've been expected..Aside from that, I'm kind of excited. I hope Karen's introduced as well. Maybe they'll get an older, taller and more.. bustier actress to portray her. :).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They turned Supergirl into a stereotypical chick flick. :((( Supergirl should NEVER be in the romantic comedy genre!!! Just cause she's a girl doesn't mean you have to advertise to only women. Its the same crap that happened to Wonder Woman, the Power Puff Girls, the Wizard of Oz, and countless other series that were changed to market solely to women because of the gender of their protagonist.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charmed still rule !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.