New Images and Time Slot Revealed for CBS' Supergirl

• 103 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a8cea74082a2
#101 Posted by deactivated-5a8cea74082a2 (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like an early 2000s teen movie. Not really into it

#102 Posted by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kind of interested.. kind of not. Given the sudden boom in superhero stuff we've been getting, I'm kind of getting sick of it.. Like how I use to love skittles, then I ate them almost every day for a year. And well, you should know what followed that.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

#103 Posted by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of stoked cause it's Supergirl ya know. But at the same time, I'm getting tired of the sudden boom in live action superhero stuff. Like how I use to love skittles then ate them almost everyday for about a year and well..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

#104 Posted by AbdullahZubair (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to bring up a new issue: There are so many comic book shows now that I don't have time to watch any other show!

Avatar image for lonesharkadriano
#105 Posted by lonesharkadriano (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved the trailer, the show looks great. Can't wait for the series :)

#106 Edited by TheBlondeGod (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Supergirl is blonde, and I was shocked to see a black Jimmy Olsen, but I am giving this a shot.

#107 Posted by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd just like to say one thing, why are people complaining that Jimmy Olsen is black yet when half Hawaiian Jason Momoa was cast to play blonde, blue eyed and pretty sure was intended to be and look Caucasian (I'm aware that he has Atlantean blood but come on) Aquaman, almost no one give a rats ass..?

This should've been expected..Aside from that, I'm kind of excited. I hope Karen's introduced as well. Maybe they'll get an older, taller and more.. bustier actress to portray her. :).

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

#108 Posted by SuperAdam (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

They turned Supergirl into a stereotypical chick flick. :((( Supergirl should NEVER be in the romantic comedy genre!!! Just cause she's a girl doesn't mean you have to advertise to only women. Its the same crap that happened to Wonder Woman, the Power Puff Girls, the Wizard of Oz, and countless other series that were changed to market solely to women because of the gender of their protagonist.

#109 Posted by Valdemocnij (953 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmed still rule !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.