Follow

Supergirl

Character » Supergirl appears in 3428 issues.

Kara Zor-El is Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City. She has a brash and defiant personality that she developed in response to the destruction of Krypton. Currently, she's operating out of National City alongside the D.E.O.

Matrix/ Linda Danvers/ Twilight...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#1  Edited By cbishop

...Someone help me out - tell me if I'm understanding this right. After reading the character pages, and having missed the end of the series, what I get is this:

Matrix merged with Linda Danvers, making LD the new ID of Supergirl.

A fire elemental merged with Linda/Matrix, making Supergirl an "earth angel/ fire elemental."

Linda/Matrix loses the fire elemental, somehow.

A demon unmerges Linda and Matrix, taking Matrix prisoner.

Twilight is a New God whose (presumably New God) sister is held by the same demon, forcing Twilight to work for her.

Linda comes in, without powers, fights Twilight (a New God), frees T's sister, and Twilight and Linda free Matrix and fight the demon.

Twilight is injured in the fight, so Linda gets Matrix to merge with Twilight, which saves her.

Twilight/Matrix restores power to Linda, making her Supergirl again.

Twilight/Matrix depart for parts unknown.

Linda meets Kara Zor-El, winds up replaced by her.

Linda is last seen in Hell, apparently with the fire elemental powers again?

Twilight/Matrix are in character limbo somewhere?

I feel a bit lost at the end. So Twilight/Matrix are still merged? Does anyone know how Linda got the fire elemental powers again?

Somebody clear this up for me, please?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.