needed a little more here
- While the previous issue left us with a question who and where is the fifth world killer, this issue introduces a new character - the Silver Banshee!! However this issue still does not clarify.
- Here Kara struggles to communicate with the earth people, who feels she is some kind of alien threat and has all the weapons pointed at her.
- There is this one strange friend she makes, who surprisingly talks kryptonian!!! Kara has no option but to trust her and gets along only to find out that she is not really who she appears to be!! Now will she be a friend of Kara? or will she be an arch enemy?
- Introduction of Silver Banshee was obvious throughout the pages but the turnout at the end is interesting, especially for those who have come to know this villain as the one who tried to kick superman's ass once upon a time!
- Overall I will go with 3.5 out of 5 as there is not much in the story except for the inconclusive highlight of Silver Banshee.