User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.8 stars 3.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Day I Needed Supergirl by Cat Grant 5

Cover I do not really like the cover at all it looks like they are tapped to the wall because they are so still. I just thought it could be better.   Story Dollmaker has Cat captive and tells his life story to her. He then turns around and says that he wants Cat as his mother. Supergirl goes out to look for Cat on Christmas Eve of all days. Lois goes to meet with her sister and tells Lucy that she has changed. Lois wants her old sister back and hates the monster that Lucy has become. Back wit...

Sterling Gates and Jamal Igle run ends 2

Dollmaker makes his case towards Cat Grant while Kara continue to search for Cat's stalker. Pros: I can't decide which character made this issue more enjoyable: Lois Lane with her conversation with Lucy Lane, or Cat Grant who just blows up in Dollmaker's face and shows a different side of her. It's still Supergirl's book though. Sterling Gates have done a great job with characterization with these three ladies. Lois is still feeling the aftermath on War on Superman, and I don't blame her. She r...