User Reviews
1 (0)
4.3 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

The wonderful world of Bizarro 0

Kara takes Bizarro Supergirl back to her own world, but what she sees is not pretty. Pros: Continuing from last issue, Kara talks to herself on her reasons why she's helping her counterpart Bizarro Supergirl. Its understandable why Kara would go out her way in helping her. The situation with Bizarro world is a bit out of the ordinary, as the planet is attacked by a "Godship" that sends alien bugs that feed upon the Bizarro people. There's a particular scene that made me feel bad for Kara, as she...

Back to Bizaroo World 0

The cover is really cool... I just looked at a while before I finally got it.  It's a yin-yang, very cool.  All of a sudden, it just dawned on me... "Hey, that's really cool".  And it makes sense, they are supposed to be opposites of each other.  The cover alone is almost worth the purchase. The story is good and continues the plot that's been going on for a couple of issues now.  On a whim, I picked up issue #54.  Mostly at the urging of my daughter who wanted to read Supergirl.  I bought it un...