capthowdy's Supergirl #2 - Power, Chapter Two: Teen Titans review

Avatar image for capthowdy
  • capthowdy wrote this review on .
  • capthowdy has written a total of 186 reviews. The last one was for

Nobody Likes Supergirl.

Whoa. I have no idea what the heck is going on. Talk about never reading superhero comics much. It's been years and well, when was Superboy called Connor? What the heck is going on? All I know of the Teen Titans was its some kind of show I would see in the television listings.

Oh well, time to catch up although it appears to be more difficult than I thought it would be. None of these characters are the same from my day. I hope Lex Luthor will be at least. We shall see in the upcoming issues.

I am beginning to think my revisiting DC comics shouldn't have started with this series. Oh well, Supergirl is still a confused little teenaged girl. Everyone is fighting over her or actually attacking her. There is some kind of battle between the superheroes that I have no clue what started it. Some seem to like Supergirl...a little, and some just want to beat her up for... what reason I do not know.

Until next issue.